Predict-a-Score…Copa Mondial 2014
…IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!!!
- Welcome to P-A-S World Cup ‘14. Here are the rules……
- Competition entry £7.50 (PAS Lucky 13 Spring 14 Top 32 finish) or £10 (anyone else!)
- “PAS Copa Mondial 2014” will last 4 weeks, commencing Thursday 12th June and ending Sunday 13th July 2014. Closing date for entry fee 11th June 2014.
- The “kitty” of money accumulated will be shared amongst the TOP FOUR after the Final, with the “World Champion” collecting approx. £100(tbc).
- All 64 matches to predict over 6 stages: Group Stages (48 games), Last 16 (8 games), Quarter Finals (4 games), Semi Finals (2 games), 3rd/4th Playoff & The Final.
- Person with the most points after 64 games wins.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- If two or more people have the same points & correct scores, the prize will be SHARED.
- Correct SCORES/RESULTS/BONUS point scoring stays the same as any other PAS competition
- If you finished in the Top 32 of PAS Lucky 13 Spring 14 you will be “drawn” a team to earn you bonus points throughout the competition. A bonus point for every goal scored (in 90 minutes of play) & a bonus point for every stage negotiated.(i.e. a team getting to the Final would earn you 4 bonus points).
- If you DID NOT finish in the Top 32 of PAS Lucky 13 Spring 14 you will be drawn an “anti-team” to earn you bonus points throughout the competition Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! I hear you scream.. Let me explain! If you were drawn “England” as an “anti-team” you would earn a bonus point for every goal scored AGAINST them (in 90 minutes of play) throughout the competition. Cunning eh?! Hopefully that will entice you to take part but be aware there are only 32 people who can benefit so let the bunfight commence!
- Your scores will be added up daily and a League table will be compiled each week and published.
Got all that!?! Good… now tell everyone you know and get them to play!
If you’re still confused, basically it’s pay fifteen quid, fill in the scores and i’ll do the rest!
Cheers and good luck,