Predict-a-Score…Copa do Mundo 2018
…IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!!!
- Welcome to P-A-S Copa do Mundo ‘18. Here are the rules……
- Competition entry £7.50 (PAS Lucky 13 Spring ’18 Top 32 finishers) or £10 (anyone else!)
- “PAS Copa do Mundo 2018” will last 4 weeks, commencing Thursday 14th June and ending Sunday 15th July 2018.
- Closing date for entry fee 11th June 2018.
- The “kitty” of money accumulated will be shared amongst the TOP FOUR after the Final, with the “World Champion” collecting approx. £100(tbc).
- All 64 matches to predict over 6 stages: Group Stages (48 games), Last 16 (8 games), Quarter Finals (4 games), Semi Finals (2 games), 3rd/4th Playoff & The Final.
- Person with the most points after 64 games wins.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- If two or more people have the same points & correct scores, the prize will be SHARED.
- Correct SCORES/RESULTS/BONUS point scoring stays the same as any other PAS competition
- If you finished in the Top 32 of PAS Lucky 13 Spring ’18 you will be “drawn” a team to earn you bonus points throughout the competition. A bonus point for every goal scored (in 90 minutes of play) & a bonus point for every stage negotiated.(i.e. a team getting to the Final would earn you 4 bonus points).
- Your scores will be added up daily and a League table will be compiled each week and published.
Got all that!?! Good… now tell everyone you know and get them to play!
If you’re still confused, basically it’s pay your entry fee, fill in the scores and we’ll do the rest!
Cheers and good luck,