Predict-a-Score… Cup 2016
…IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!!!
- The Cup competition will run alongside Lucky 13 Spring 2016 and carry separate prize money (tbc)
- There is NO weekly prize in the Cup
- From the 1st round onwards you will be playing against the person you have drawn – the aim is to beat their score and progress to the next round and so on until the Final in May.
- As in the proper Cup, home advantage is a big benefit.
- If you have got a “HOME” draw you can select one of the 30 games to play your “JOKER”. Indicate your selection by marking a “JJJ” next to one of the team names on the scoresheet (e.g. Arsenal JJJ)
- If you score any points on this selection they will be DOUBLED.
- The “JOKER” points DO NOT count towards L13 Winter/Spring league scores.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- 1pt for a correct RESULT – i.e. home win, away win, draw.
- 3pts for a correct SCORE – i.e. 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, etc…
- Bonus point for every goal on a correct SCORE involving 3 or more goals EXCEPT 2-1 & 2-2. e.g. 5-0 = 9pts. (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct SCORE and 1pt for each GOAL = 5pts).
- If your scoresheet isn’t sent in on time, you will automatically be given the 2-0 for every match
Cheers and good luck, Pab.