…IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!!!
- The Cup competition will run alongside Lucky 13 Spring 2014 and carry separate prize money (tbc)
- There is NO weekly prize in the Cup
- From the 1st round onwards you will be playing against the person you have drawn – the aim is to beat their score and progress to the next round and so on until the Final in May.
- As in the proper Cup, home advantage is a big benefit.
- If you have got a “HOME” draw you can select one of the 30 games to play your “JOKER”. Indicate your selection by clicking the “Joker” button next to one of the team names on the scoresheet.
- If you score any points on this selection they will be DOUBLED.
- The “JOKER” points DO NOT count towards L13 Winter/Spring league scores.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- 1pt for a correct RESULT – i.e. home win, away win, draw.
- 3pts for a correct SCORE – i.e. 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, etc…
- Bonus point for every goal on a correct SCORE involving 3 or more goals EXCEPT 2-1 & 2-2. e.g. 5-0 = 9pts. (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct SCORE and 1pt for each GOAL = 5pts).
- If your scoresheet isn’t sent in on time, you will automatically be given the 2-0 for every match
Cheers and good luck,