We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- any other information that you choose to send to us, including all emails
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology; you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at [email protected];
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk; and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Security of your personal dataWe will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to [email protected]) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.