Predict-a-Score…Lucky 13 Winter 2013
“24 years of guessing…”
Founded in 1989 when the inaugural competition had just 6 entries –we regularly get at least 50+ players and we’ve once
And, if you finish in the prize positions at the end of 13 weeks, it’s a nice bonus just in time for Christmas!
IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!
Welcome to P-A-S. We’ve gone all modern world this season…
So rope some more people in cos it means more money for the prize fund.
reached the heady heights of 120…whoo!
Anyway, here are the rules……
Payable by bank e-transfer / or made payable to
1) Competition entry is £23.00 (£25.00 if you’re in PAS Champions League)
Closing date for payment – Monday 30th September 2013.
You can post date the cheque if you’re skint!
2) Weekly prize £20.00
3)”Lucky 13 Winter 2013″ will last 13 weeks, commencing on the weekend 5th-6th October 2013 and ending
4) The “kitty” of money accumulated additional to the weekly prizes will be shared amongst the TOP TEN (tbc)
weekend 28th-29th December 2013.
after Week 13, with the “League Champion” collecting approx. £150(tbc).
5) 30 matches to predict each week. In the event of postponements, 15 matches have to be played or that week is
6) Matches will be all PREMIER, CHAMPIONSHIP & SCOTTISH PREMIER games, plus games involving
8) In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
9) If two or more people have the same points & correct scores, the weekly prize will be SHARED equally.
void and money carried over to the following week.
PETERBOROUGH & NEWPORT COUNTY in Leagues 1 and 2 respectively.
7) Person with the most points each week wins £20.00
10) 1pt for a correct RESULT – i.e. home win, away win, draw.
12) A correct SCORE of 3-0, 0-3, 3-1, 1-3 0-0 or 2-2 is now worth 5pts (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct
14) A correct SCORE involving 4 or more goals (EXCEPT 3-1, 1-3 & 2-2) carries 1pt bonus for every goal – for
example, 5-0 = 9pts (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct SCORE and 1pt for each GOAL = 5pts)
16) Score sheets will be posted on the webpage (http://www.pabspace.co.uk) & can now be completed
17) Any scores submitted after the kick off times will automatically be given the 2-0 DEFAULT SCORE for every
match missed. If you miss a 12.45 k.o. you can still submit scores for 3pm and if you miss 3pm you can still submit
for 5.30pm and so on through Sunday/Monday. No hard luck stories please, it won’t wash…
18) Your scores will be added up every week and a League table will be compiled each week and sent round
11) 3pts for a correct SCORE – i.e. 1-0, 0-1,1-1 etc.
SCORE and 1pt bonus = 5pts)
15) Blanket scores will be enthusiastically discouraged!
Cheers and good luck!