If you don’t wanna be involved – mail me back and you’re off the list – cheers!
Predict-a-Score… L13 Spring 2007
…IT’S THE LAW – THE LAW OF PREDICT-A-SCORE!!!
Welcome to P-A-S. Founded in 1989 when the inaugural competition had just 6 entries – now we regularly get up to at least 50 plus and we’ve once reached 120! So rope some more people in cos it means more money for the prize fund and if you finish in the prize positions at the end of 13 weeks, it’s a nice bonus just in time for your summer hols! Anyway, for any newcomers, here are the rules……
- Competition entry £20 if you qualified from L13 Winter ’06, otherwise £25 (Payable by cheque to me, Paul Fernandez: email me for mailing address). Closing date for payment Friday 26th January 2007.
- Weekly prize £20.
- “Spring 2007” will last 13 weeks, commencing on the weekend 3rd/4th February 2007 and ending weekend 5th/6th May 2007.
- The “kitty” of money accumulated additional to the weekly prizes will be shared amongst the TOP TEN (tbc) after Week 13, with the “League Champion” collecting approx. £100(tbc)
- There are 30 matches to predict each week. In the event of postponements, 15 matches have to be played or that week is void and the prize money is carried over to the following week.
- Matches will include all PREMIERSHIP, CHAMPIONSHIP & SCOTTISH PREMIER games, plus games involving BLACKPOOL & HARTLEPOOL in League 1 and 2 respectively.
- Person with the most points each week wins £20.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- If two or more people have the same points & correct scores, the weekly prize will be SHARED.
- 1pt for a correct RESULT – i.e. home win, away win, draw.
- 3pts for a correct SCORE – i.e. 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, etc.
- Bonus point for every goal on a correct SCORE involving 3 or more goals EXCEPT 2-1 & 2-2. Example: 5-0 = 9pts. (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct SCORE and 1pt for each GOAL = 5pts).
- Score sheets will be posted on this site on Tuesday/Wednesday and have to be e-mailed back to me by 19.44 FRIDAY (unless otherwise stated). Please note, until further notice, all score sheets should be sent to [email protected]/[email protected].
- If your scoresheet isn’t sent in on time, you will automatically be given the 2-0 for every match unless I HEAR OTHERWISE!! No hard luck stories allowed…
- If you’re away or ill, and unable to fill in your scoresheet you can…
- Text me your scores
- Choose one score for all the matches and tell me.
- Get someone (tip – who likes you!) to do your scores for you.
- Your scores will be added up every week and a League table will be compiled each week and sent round.
Got all that?! Good… now tell everyone you know and get them to e-mail me so I can add them to the list!
If you’re still confused, basically it’s pay your entry fee, fill in 30 scores for 13 weeks and hope you win some money!
Cheers and good luck, Pab.