- Top 16 finish in L13S08? £5 entreance fee. Anyone else it’s £10
- "Euro 2008" will last the whole tournament from Group games to the Final, commencing on Saturday 7th June 2008 and ending Sunday 29th June 2008.
- The "kitty" of money accumulated will be shared amongst the TOP FOUR (tbc) after the Final, with the "European Champion" collecting approx. £75(tbc).
- 31 matches to predict over 4 scoresheets – Group stage, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and the Final.
- In the event of a draw, the person with the most CORRECT SCORES will be deemed the winner.
- If two or more people have the same points & correct scores, the person with the LEAST "team bonus" points will be deemed the winner.
- 1pt for a correct RESULT – i.e. home win, away win, draw.
- 3pts for a correct SCORE – i.e. 1-0, 0-1, 1-1 etc.
- Bonus point for every goal on a correct SCORE involving 3 or more goals EXCEPT 2-1 & 2-2. ("Blanket scores" will be enthusiastically discouraged!) Example: 5-0 = 9pts (1pt for correct RESULT, 3pts for correct SCORE and 1pt for each GOAL = 5pts)
- Score sheets will be posted on the webpage on the day before each stage and will have to be e-mailed back to me by the time stated. Please note, until further notice, all scoresheets should be sent to [email protected]
- If your scoresheet isn’t sent in on time, you will automatically be given the 2-0 DEFAULT SCORE for every match. No hard luck stories please, it won’t wash…
- If you’re away/ill and unable to fill in your scoresheet you can…
- ext me your scores (if you know my number!)
- Get someone (tip – who likes you!) to do your scores for you.
Got all that !?!
If you’re still confused, basically it’s pay twenty odd quid, fill in 30 scores for 13 weeks and hope you win some money!
Cheers and good luck, Pab.