- “Breakfast In Bed”: I was lovin’ the “International/Village team” fixtures this week especially when that 95th minute penalty went in for Bradford on Sunday. I thought I was nailed on to win my first PAS money in a long long time (and make it a lovely weekly win double for the PAS Board!). However, another person with doubles on his mind was our good friend “Tricky of the Syndicate”. Yep, Richard Hirst 36 (6) has Les Bleus to thank for securing him another £20 to add to his Week 2 success! #darlingofthesyndicate
- “Nothing”: By stark contrast, Dave Crisp, Felix Hines, John Hutchinson & Reda Allam 10(1) can’t wait for the “proper” football to return if only to make sure they’re never involved in such a gruesome four-way ever again… #eeeeeewww!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Very quiet week, what ya’ll doing?… most popular score was Swindon’s 1-2 win over Colchester – 19 of us got that!
- 6 got the 0-0 at the Vale Park and five got the 1-3 between Mansfield & Oxford.
- 4 got the miracle in Paris
- Neil M & Norman L got Greece 3 Romania 1.
- Dom W got PNE’s 0 -1 win against L Orient.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Matt Worsfold for his Kerry-Katona-Is-A-Zero inspired, Iceland 0 Croatia 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- This week’s 75p trixie went as follows –
- Votes: 27 – come on people! get involved!!!
- Selections: Ukraine-France 22% /Greece-Romaina 19% /York-Plymouth 10%
- Prize Slot: 11th
- Returns: £1.88
- Not the end of the world only losing £1.12 and we’re building up the prize money very nicely thank you very much!
- Don’t forget to cast your vote every week but make sure you do it before 10am on Saturday
Pete Britton stays in top spot, but now a mere 14 points ahead of ever improving Neil O, who in turn is one point in front of Paul H in third.
Richard H & Jamie S crash the Top Ten – El Presidente is the highest climber just ahead of Alex R & Paul Car…
“I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself“:
Dan Rayner stays rooted to the bottom two points adrift of Norman L who in turn is 2 points behind Howard T – John H falls furthest just ahead of Dan P & Stephen S…
- PAS Champions League 2013/14:
- Group stages Matchday 4 on Week 8 – fixtures below…
- We had a few “joker” issues last time out (something to do with “cache on browsers”. No, me neither..) so if it happens again please follow these instructions
- “press Ctrl + F5 and it will show the joker buttons.”
- Group A
Tony Bowley v Paul Campbell
Ryan Brady v Clare Templeton
- Group B
James Challinor v Neil Osborne
Paul Vinson v Gareth Morgan
- Group C
Will Oppong v Danny Ashworth
Pete Britton v Stephen Peaston
- Group D
Stephen Street v Paul Carter
Rich Lee v Simon Buxton
- Group E
Mark Seels v Ryan Graves
Simon Lindsay v Paul Henshaw
- Group F
Neil Templeton v Kate Hopper
Steve Meaton v Tom Ashford
- Group G
Jamie Sellers v Dan Pelgrom
Sam Arora v Neil Meredith
- Group H
Ben Hogwood v Tony Morris
Jamie Tofeili v Simon Lindquist
- PAS Cup 2014:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2013/14 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…Week 1 winner, Ryan Graves.
- And Another Thing:
- Alas, we’ve lost a player. And what a player. I can only assume Ciaran McG is locked up in Amsterdam without a gilder or online connection to his name. Farewell Goo, we’ll miss you! x
- Ever wondered who has predicted what? Wonder no longer, you can view it all here (after the kick off times)
Gonna be away in future weeks?
Future scoresheets will always be available on the site so while you’ve got time you might as well get some scores down eh?!
Or, why don’t you be ultra-modern and use your phone to submit your scores! Dan H has worked tirelessly to enable & improve access via mobile devices so it’d be rude not to…
That’s it for this week – oh, you on Twitter yet? Follow us on @PabsPAS and remember to add the #pabpas to see your tweet on the site!