- “Opportunities (Let’s make lots of money)”: “Seven!” No, not Strictly and not even Man City! That’s the sound of Pete Britton & Paul Henshaw 38 (7) reclaiming some football-related respect back for Manchester. Despite Ian P’s valiant last game effort to take the weekly £20, they both held hands to cross the line – a city united…bless. That’s £10 each boys, don’t do anything rash like betting on your respective clubs to win a trophy this season now! #capitalgains
- “What Have I Done to Deserve This?”: Her nan in Croydon does her scores and her nan in Croydon even managed to do it all online for the first time ever this week (which you have to say is massive kudos to our online developers making it *that* easy!). Unfortunately her nan in Croydon got it all horribly wrong…Francesca Fernandez 11(1) is this week’s dufus! #bringbackthepaperscoresheets
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Some fine individual performances… most popular score was Stoke’s 1-1 draw with Southampton – 20 of us got that!
- 7 got the 0-0 at the Boleyn and four got the 2-2 between Millwall & Burnley.
- Dave N/Savan A/Dom W got Everton 0 Spurs 0 and Dan R & Michelle F got the 1-3 at the Keepmoat.
- Alex R got the zero-two between Bournemouth & Bolton and Rob C got Nottm Forest 0 Blackpool 1.
- Rob C (again!) the one-three win for Orient at Peterboro & Pete B got Cardiff City’s historic 1 -0 win over Swansea City.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Ian Pratt for his Alba-tastic, Aberdeen 4 Partick Thistle 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- This week’s 75p trixie went as follows –
- Votes: 40 – come on people get involved!!!
- Selections: Man City-Norwich 20% /Celtic-Dundee Utd 14% /Peterboro-Orient 13%
- Prize Slot: 63rd
- Returns: £4.53
- Whoo-hoo! Our best return so far this season – keep up the good work voters!!
- Don’t forget to cast your vote every week but make sure you do it before 10am on Saturday
Pete Britton opens up an impressive 19 point lead ahead of Jamie T, who in turn is four points in front of Ian P in third.
Paul H, Neil O & Neil T crash the Top Ten
Michelle Fernandez is the highest climber ahead of Rowan M, Paul H & Simon Lindq…
“Left to My Own Devices“:
Dan Rayner takes the “Palace position” two points adrift of Norman L who in turn is 2 points behind Shashi A
Reda Allam falls furthest just in front of Clare T & Kate H…
click here to view the full table
- PAS Champions League 2013/14:
- Group stages Matchday 3 on Week 6 – fixtures below…
- Group A
Paul Campbell v Clare Templeton
- Tony Bowley v Ryan Brady
- Group B
Neil Osborne v Gareth Morgan
- James Challinor v Paul Vinson
- Group C
Danny Ashworth v Stephen Peaston
- Will Oppong v Pete Britton
- Group D
Paul Carter v Simon Buxton
- Stephen Street v Rich Lee
- Group E
Ryan Graves v Paul Henshaw
- Mark Seels v Simon Lindsay
- Group F
Kate Hopper v Tom Ashford
- Neil Templeton v Steve Meaton
- Group G
Dan Pelgrom v Neil Meredith
- Jamie Sellers v Sam Arora
- Group H
Tony Morris v Simon Lindquist
- Ben Hogwood v Jamie Tofeili
- If you’ve got a “home” tie, don’t forget to play your JOKER! I’m reliably informed that all CL participants will see a “tick box” on the scoresheet so you can indicate clearly your chosen match to play a “joker”…
- PAS Cup 2014:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2013/14 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…producer extraordinaire, Stephen Street!
- And Another Thing:
- Just one more payment to come in – Ciaran!! CIARAN!!!
Oh, just in case it’s not obvious on the scoresheet, Peterborough & Newport are playing in the FA Cup this week!
That’s it for this week, but look at these stats!
We’ve had 66,000 page impressions since we went live.
6,000 page impressions in October.
25% of you are using your mobiles to submit scores/view the site.
Internet Explorer (IE) is rubbish so where you can help it, don’t use it! We’ll continue to have limited access for you on there but functionality will be minimal!
Follow us on @PabsPAS and remember to add the #pabpas to see your tweet on the site!