- “We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful”:
- Could there ever be a new Jazz S? Surely not – we’d have to get a new trophy for a start…
- One young man is slowly but surely collecting money every PAS season and he’s already bagged his first £20 weekly win to add to the haul…
- Jamie Tofeili 39 (7) strikes again and will be able to pay his brother back his entry fee now! Or just go down the pub & glug the broon…#toontoon
- “I’ll Never Be Anybody’s Hero Now”:
- What’s the betting Savan Arora 10 (0) smashes it next week even if it’s just to stop his brother texting him “LOLs” & “LMAOs” & “YAFSAPASs”? #drnotfeelgood
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not so prolific this week… most popular score was Everton’s 2-1 win over Hull – 18 of youse got that!
- 11 got the 0-0 at the Britannia and nine got the 1-3 between West Ham & Man City.
- 5 got the 2-2 at St James’s & five more got the zero-zero between Yeovil & Brighton.
- Four got Arsenal 4 Norwich 1 & 4 more the four-one win for Chelsea against Cardiff.
- Ben McK/Stephen P/Ian P got Partick’s 1 -2 win over Inverness C T and Reda A & John H got ‘Wall’s 2-2 draw with The Rs.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Alex Rossi for his guess-tastic, Ipswich Town 0 Burnley 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- This week’s 75p trixie went as follows –
- Votes: 38 – come on people get involved!!!
- Selections: Stoke-WBA 20% /Blackpool-Wigan 13% /C Palace-Fulham 13%
- Prize Slot: 11th
- Returns: £0
- Oops! Back to earth with a bump…
- Don’t forget to cast your vote every week but make sure you do it before 10am on Saturday
“The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get“:
Pete Britton goes up 7 places to take top spot 2 points ahead of Jamie S, who in turn is two points in front of Nick H in third.
Jamie T & Steve M crash the Top Ten – Sam A is the highest climber…
“I Don’t Mind If You Forget Me“:
Vim Gupta reclaims his basement billing five points adrift of Dave T who in turn is 4 points behind Shashi A – Ryan G falls furthest…
click here to view the full table
- PAS Champions League 2013/14:
- Group stages Matchday 2 on Week 4 – fixtures below…
- Group A
Tony Bowley v Clare Templeton
- Ryan Brady v Paul Campbell
- Group B
James Challinor v Gareth Morgan
- Paul Vinson v Neil Osborne
- Group C
Will Oppong v Stephen Peaston
- Pete Britton v Danny Ashworth
- Group D
Stephen Street v Simon Buxton
- Rich Lee v Paul Carter
- Group E
Mark Seels v Paul Henshaw
- Simon Lindsay v Ryan Graves
- Group F
Neil Templeton v Tom Ashford
- Steve Meaton v Kate Hopper
- Group G
Jamie Sellers v Neil Meredith
- Sam Arora v Dan Pelgrom
- Group H
Ben Hogwood v Simon Lindquist
- Jamie Tofeili v Tony Morris
- If you’ve got a “home” tie, don’t forget to play your JOKER! I’m reliably informed that all CL participants will see a “tick box” on the scoresheet so you can indicate clearly your chosen match to play a “joker”…
- PAS Cup 2014:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2013/14 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…Glyn Hodges worshipping, Dan Pelgrom!
- And Another Thing:
- Just one more payment to come in – we’re nearly there….thankyou!
Gonna be away in future weeks?
Future scoresheets will always be available on the site so while you’ve got time you might as well get some scores down eh?!
Or, why don’t you be ultra-modern and use your phone to submit your scores! Dan H has worked tirelessly to enable & improve access via mobile devices so it’d be rude not to…
That’s it for this week – oh, you on Twitter yet? Follow us on @PabsPAS and remember to add the #pabpas to see your tweet on the site!