Apologies for the delay…
Week 13 scoresheets back by 19.34 on Friday please
PAS CL SF home leg people – don’t forget your joker!
- “All I Need Is Everything”:
- How’s this for double? A 1-3 & a 4-1 – with a 92nd minute consolation goal thrown in for good measure? Good eh?!
- More than good for Will Oppong 37 (5) this week as he steals the second to last weekly £20 and sets himself up nicely for even more prize money… Well done Willo, you can put that towards my part of my season ticket next season if you want?!
- How’s this for a treble? Michelle Fernandez, Louise Briggs & John Street 9 (0)?
- Shocking eh?!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Ahhhhh, that’s better… most popular scores were Norwich’s 2-1 win over Reading and Ipswich’s 1-1 draw at Sheffield Wednesday – 15 of you got them!
- 7 got Leicester’s 2-2 draw at Selhurst Park, 7 got Liverpool’s two-two with Chelsea & 6 got the 2-2 between The Saints & The Staggies.
- 13 got Man Utd’s 3-0 win over Villa, 9 got Hibs 0 Aberdeen 0 and 4 got Chesterfield’s 1-3 win at Fleetwood.
- Pete B/Neil O/Will O nailed the four-one in Glasgow & Frankie F/Neil T/Dan A nabbed the 0-0 at Swansea. Craig B & Olly O got Derby 3-1 Peterboro.
- Paul Car got Spurs 3 Man City 1 (boo!) & Will O got Motherwell’s 1-3 v Dundee Utd.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Francesca Fernandez for her 9 nanny inspired, Hull 0 Bristol City 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- Frankie selected No.65 & Rowan Marriott went the way of most this season…
- Next up is No.3. Hello Paul Campbell!
- “The Boy Wonders”:
- All change at the top! Danny Ashworth looks to have timed it to perfection taking a 1 point lead over Neil O with Paul Cam a further 2 points behind in third as the title goes to the wire! Will O crashes the Top Ten at eight.
- “Pillar to Post”:
- Harry Birkner needs a miracle week to get off the bottom, now twenty one points behind Savan A who in turn is a further two points off Stuart F…
- “Back on Board”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 16 places is Will Oppong – honourable mentions go to Pete B (+14), Dumas H (+11), Tom A (+15) & Nick H (+14).
- “Down the Dip”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 16 places is John Street – dishonourable mentions go to Tony B (-10), Julian F (-15) and Louise B (-14).
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- Semi final 1st Round results now posted on the site.
- Dates for diary
- Semi Finals 2nd leg
- 27/28 Apr ’13
- 11/25 May ’13
- PAS Cup 2013:
- Final: Paul Campbell v Gareth Morgan – 11/25 May ’13
- PAS Champions League 2013/14:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2012/13 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Leeds! Leeds! Leeds! Tom Ashford.
- And Another Thing:
- Well done Robin, please don’t rub it in on Sunday…
PS – not sure why I’ve gone back to Fleetwood these last two weeks! Sorry Morecambe!