I shall be planning all this a bit better next year! Thanks for your patience…
Week 13 scoresheets by Boxing Day 11.59 please – last one of the “Winter” season so you might as well try and win the £20!
- “At your primitive best”:
- With uncanny timing and week after “registering the best joker EVER” to no avail, Clare Templeton 37(7) wins her obligatory seasonal cash and progresses in the CL after weeks of letting Mr 2-0 do her leg work… #inspired
- “Cool pools drown your mind”:
- A pretty bleak week for lot of PASers to match the Mayan weather – particularly so for Nick Hogwood 7 (0) #bahhumbug
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Merry Christmas?… – most popular score was Kilmarnock’s 1-1 with Hibs – 21 of us got that!
- Seven got the 2-2 at St Andrews and 11 got Celtic’s 4-0 victory v Ross County.
- Jazz S & Gary M got the 0-0 between Sp*rs & St*ke. Jamie S & Stuart F got Swansea 1 Man Yoo 1.
- Gary M (again!) got Palace 1 Huddersfield 1 & Norman L Liverpool 4 Fulham 0.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Siri Ofstad for her inspired, Inverness CT 4 Dundee 1.
- “The jewel, the prize”:
- Steve Meaton stays top with a 7 point lead over Olly O who in turn is 8 points ahead of Richard H in third as the title race comes to a boil. Neil M crashes the Top Ten…
- “What have you done to her?”:
- Mr 2-0 stays anchored at the bottom now 14 points behind Neil B who in turn is 2 correct scores off mark J B as the wooden spoon race is surely now concluded…
- “They said, I’d be impressed”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 18 places is Neil Meredith – honourable mentions go to Howard T (+10), Scott H (+11), Jazz S (+14) and Jack B (+10)
- “What else will you find?”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 18 places is Nick Hogwood – dishonourable mentions go to Simon Linds (-11), Stephen S (-11), Danny A (-13), Jamie T (-12) and Ian P (-14)
- PAS Cup 2013:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…”it’s Nottm not Notts!” – Charlie Harris.
- Bet of the Week:
- Ooooh so close! Man U & a half dead RVP let us down on the away selections – shall we blame Ashley Williams??!
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- See site for full results. Skin. Of. Teeth. Yeah, it was that close for so many of us – read ’em and weep time for a lot of you. Scott H’s 16 point joker was all in vain, Jamie T will be cursing Clare T actually submitting scores, Gary M nearly staged the comeback of all time but was scuppered by the other (holder) Templeton, Lousie B just abot saw off Dan P, I had Dave T to thank for beating Simon Lindq and Jamie S joins Ben H & Will O on the CL record of P6 W0 – amazing!
- Knock Out stage draw to follow…
- And Another Thing:
- There will be a Poll!