- “We should be making hay”:
- West Ham caused a lot of grief this week by being inept at home (see CL update) especially for my ol’ mucker Will O! He was well ahead of the game in a very low scoring week but then up popped Sam Arora 31(4) to steal his thunder courtesy of the aforementioned 1-1 result. £20 to you Sam. Never trust those East London lot Will…
- “Victory is empty there are lessons in defeat”:
- I guess the only consolation for Howard Thomas 10(0) is that he’s not alone this week clocking up the worst score – come on down Paul Vinson…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I’m considering changing this to Predict-A-Result… – most popular score was Hearts’ 1-0 win over St Mirren – 16 of you got that!
- Eleven got the 3-0 at Selhurst and 4 got West Broms 2-1 victory v Chelsea!
- Ryan B / Olly O / Rich L got the 3-0 between Liverpool & Wigan and Dan P & Sam A got Swindon 4 Yeovil 1.
- Will O got QPR 1 Scummers 3 & Tony B got Reading’s 2-1 win against Everton.
- However, this week’s best correct score, and best correct of the season so far, goes to Will Oppong for his inspired, Peterborough 1 Blackburn Rovers 4.
- “The sun is shining”:
- Steve Meaton stays top the league and extends his lead to a massive 24 points ahead of Will O who in turn is 2 points ahead of Simon Lindq in third. Sam A crashes the Top Ten…
- “You’re too far gone to even care”:
- Mr 2-0 stays anchored to the bottom of the pile now 4 points behind Vim G who in turn is 5 points off Clare T.
- “Bought us time on easy street”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 19 places is Mark J Brown – honourable mentions go to Sam A (+12), Ryan B (+17) and Siri O (+14)
- “Now our paths,they never meet”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 11 places is Louise Briggs – dishonourable mentions go to Jazz S (-8), Martin S (-12) and Paul V (-10)
- PAS Cup 2013:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the disgruntled sibling – Savan Arora.
- Bet of the Week:
- Oh. Dear. I think you can guess…
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- See attached for full round up by clicking on the “current” tab. Congrats to Dave C & Pete B for securing safe passage to the knockout stages next year. Frankie F is going the same way as her dad did last year in nort winning a single tie (Jamie S, you need to register too!). I would’ve joined the elite but for a West Ham score draw and well placed Dave T joker scuppering me by a single point – grrr!
- And Another Thing:
- Our worst start to a season since 1982 and you still can’t beat us! Ade, we salute your reckless damn-fool mercenary ass…