Right, I’m off to Schalke in about 7 hours so it may be riddled with mistakes (gulp!) cos I need some sleep before the beer & bratwurst-a-thon commences. Keep ’em crossed for me we don’t play like we did at OT cos we really will get a shellacking…
Week 7 scoresheets back to me by 19.44 on Friday please.
- “Waking up at 6 a.m. on a cool warm morning”:
- A bizarre weekend of scores (even at WHL – snigger!) put pay to most predictions this week. However, Tony Smith 34 (6) begs to differ as he slammed home this week’s winning set of scores. £20 winging its way mate – will it go towards an El Hadji Diouf shirt?!
- “Lights going out and a kick in the b*lls”:
- This week Vim Gupta 7(0) may have been wishing he forgot to submit his scores (again)…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Ooooh, it was horrific out there… – most popular score was Norwich’s 1-0 win over Stoke – 16 of you got that!
- Seven got the 2-2 at Seaweed, 9 got Fulham’s “Desmond” v Everton and 5 got Swansea’s 1-1 against The Chavs.
- Dave T / Sam A / Paul Car got the 0-1 between Birmingham & Ipswich and Gary B & Linsey P got Dundee 1 Hearts 0.
- Gary M & Dave C got Motherwell’s 1-3 away win against St Johnstone.
- However, this week’s best correct score, and best correct of the season so far, goes to Tony Smith for his inspired and quite obviously 94th minute lucky, Dundee U 2 Celtic 2.
- “Watching the telly and thinking about your holidays”:
- Steve Meaton stays top the league and extends his lead to a massive 17 points ahead of Paul V who in turn is 1 point ahead of Simon Lindq in third. Kate H crashes the Top Ten…
- “A baby wailing and stray dog howling”:
- Mr 2-0 stays rooted to the bottom of the pile now 2 correct scores behind Vim G who in turn is 1 point behind Gary M.
- “Two lovers kissing amongst the scream of midnight”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 29 places is Tony Smith – honourable mentions go to Neil O (+17), Sam A (+19), James C (+14), Dave T (+14) and Neil B (+12)
- “P*ssing down with rain on a boring Wednesday”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 19 places is Neil Meredith – dishonourable mentions go to Vim G (-11), Stuart L (-13), Jamie S (-11), Gareth M (-15) and Francesca F (-14)
- PAS Cup 2013:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… not so happy Hotsp*r – Gareth Morgan.
- Bet of the Week:
- From the sublime (last week) to the ridiculous (yep, this week), Jon T failed on every level…
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- See website for updated tables. Weird week for joker points (after all my reminders I forgot mine… but to be fair it would’ve gone the hapless Sp*rs) with only 3 people actually scoring bonus points… And even weirder, 2 people picked a Burnley v Wolves draw…
- And Another Thing:
- Glad to see the RVP baiting was half hearted at best amongst our throng at OT – not glad to see how utterly inept and pathetic we were on the pitch (bar BFG & Vito) – even worse than the 8-2…