Apologies for the delay but next week may be even later!
Week 6 scoresheets back by 19.44 on Friday.
PAS CL Matchday 3 home teams – don’t forget your “joker”!
- “…right from the start”:
- Phew, it was close this week! Mrs F & I got the last plane outta NYC just as Sandy arrived, Arsenal have just made Houdini look ordinary and a Tomkins injury time goal at Wigan secured Jon Tofeili 40(8) a £20 weekly win sneaking past Tony M! And he only just got his scores in on time! Well done Jonny boy – Geordie champagne all round?!
- “How did it feel to be alone?”:
- Well, that didn’t take long did it? New mum Louise Briggs 9(0) has all those sleepless nights & nappy changes to blame for a shocker!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Good stuff people, good stuff… – most popular score was Villa’s 1-1 with Norwich – 30 of you got that!
- 10 got the 0-0 at the Britannia and Harry B / Felix H / Olly O got the super Eagles 1-2 v Leicester City.
- Four got the “Desmond” between Hearts & Ross Co., 14 got the controversial score draw at Goodison and 7(!) got the 2-3 between the Chavs and the Homewreckers Mk II.
- Paul Car got Cardiff 4 Burnley 0, Tony b got St Mirren’s 0-1 against Dundee U and El Presidente got Man City’s modest win over Swansea…
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Reda Allam for his inspired Barnsley 1 Nottm Forest 4. Oh, this is also the new best correct score of the season beating the last one Reda posted a few weeks ago!
- “…always thinking of games that I was playing.”:
- Steve Meaton goes up two places to top the league on his debut season with a healthy 9 points lead over Paul V who in turn is 14 points ahead of Will O in third. Harry B & Frankie F crash the Top Ten…
- “Try to lose the down that he’s found”:
- Mr 2-0 stays bottom of the pile now 5 points behind Gary M who in turn is four points behind Clare T.
- “Trying to make the best of my time.”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 28 places is Jon Tofeili – honourable mentions go to Tony M (+21), Ryan B (+23), Howard T (+20), Felix H (+27), Linsey P (+20) and Jay H (+19)
- “What if your world should fall apart?”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 23 places is Steve Tagger – dishonourable mentions go to Paul Cam (-18), Louise B (-20), Gary B (-16), Chris B (-16), and Tony S (-15)
- PAS Cup 2013:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2013, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… exiled in Oz ’Ammer – Paul Carter.
- Bet of the Week:
- We have PAS history! Old skooler Ryan Graves went nu-school and nailed all three of his 3, 4 & 5 “both teams to score” selections – amazing! Ryan adds £7 to his £10 shared weekly win and more importantly, puts £14 on BotW slot 47th! Leg-end!
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- Matchday 3 fixtures as follows
- Group A
- Josh Hirst v Jamie Sellers / Olly Osmond v Dave Crisp
- Group B
- Nick Hogwood v Tony Bowley / Dan Pelgrom v Louise Briggs
- Group C
- Savan Arora v Gary Mitchell / Neil Templeton v Andy Chesworth
- Group D
- Pab v Jon Tofeili / Dave Tagger v Simon Lindquist
- Group E
- Gareth Morgan v Pete Britton / Alex Rossi v Frankie Fernandez
- Group F
- Stuart Longworth v Sam Arora / Jack Buxton v Martin Stafford
- Group G
- Jamie Tofeili v Stephen Street / Rowan Marriott v Clare Templeton
- Group H
- Simon Lindsay v Scott Harrison / Simon Buxton v Danny Ashworth
- And Another Thing:
- You’ll notice from the table we’ve said goodbye to Matt G & Craig B and the prize monies have been adjusted accordingly…