- “Ride swift through the houses like blood rides through me”:
- You’d think scoring 38 points would secure a weekly win wouldn’t you? But no, Jamie T, it doesn’t. So, then you’d think getting 41 points would win you £20 yeah? Well no, actually, Dave C & Steve M (who do you support btw?!). It’s about being even better than that! Paul Vinson 50 (8) pulled out a fine tally and maintains his perennial record of early weekly wins. Well done Paul, it’ll take some beating…
- “Red wine and whiskey are no good for me”:
- Oh dear! The 30 second flash scoring method will need a rethink as Michelle Fernandez 11 (0) brings shame to our faaaamlee name. If she was Scouse, the armbands would be out next week…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Another round of fine predicting… ahem, but not over here – most popular score was Cardiff’s win at the Tractor Boys – 22 of you got that!
- 5 got the 3-1 at The Caledonian Stadium, 12 got Man City’s 3-0 v Sunderland and 11(!!!) got Chelsea’s 3-1 against Norwich. 7 of you got the 2-2 between Swansea & Reading, 4 got Derby 0 Brighton 0. Paul V & Martin S got Wigan Athletic 2 Everton 2 and Louise B / Jamie S / Jamie T got Morecambe 0 Burton Albion 0.
- Thirteen got Hibees 3 Dundee 0, 19 got that delightful 1-3 at the Boleyn and 14 got Saints 2 Cottagers 2. Oh, and another 4(!) got Liverpool 0 Stoke 0.
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Anders Hoglund for his inspired Kilmarnock 1 Aberdeen 3. (Well, they are the nearest team to him…)
- Bet of the Week:
- Some things never change and yep, you guessed it, the curse of the weekly winner failing to win us some money strikes again! Gary B crashed and burned on his away day bonanza… can Paul V do any better??!
- “Your tanned hide exerting, the sum of your parts”:
- Dave Crisp moves up 8 places to go 5 points ahead of debutant Steve M who in turn is 2 points ahead of Olly O in third.
- “…your soul is impounded beneath”:
- Ooops! Ryan Brady goes down 2 places to the bottom of the pile two points behind Jez H.
- “Abort the nonchalance”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 76(!) places is Paul Vinson – honourable mentions go to Louise B (+35), Dave T (+36), Jason M (+52), Jay H (+44) and Gareth M (+36)
- “Weeping on concrete…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 48 places is Michelle Fernandez – dishonourable mentions go to Kate H (-35), Jack B (-30), Norman L (-36), Rich L (-34) and Ben H (-34)
- PAS Cup 2013:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011 (and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!, Tony Smith.
- And Another Thing:
- Not paid yet?! Get your payment across as soon as please! The list of shame will be published next week…
Gonna be away in future weeks? Well, you’ll be able to find scoresheets up to and including Week 6 – just visit the webpage (www.pabspace.co.uk – bookmark it!), download and send over in good time!