- “Don’t be afraid to show your friends”:
- Very very tight run thing with at least 5 punters all vying for the weekly prize and in the end we had a shared win! Dan Pelgrom & Sean Peers 37(7) just nipped in thanks to Man Yoo – £10 each boys!
- “That you hurt inside”:
- In a week where most did ok, Tony Smith 9(0) didn’t…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- They’re getting few and far between… – most popular score was Everton 2 WBA 0 – 35 of you got that!
- 5 got the 1-3 at the Keepmoat, 11 got Dundee Utd’s 3-0 v Dunfermline and 16 got Tottenham’s 3-1 against Swansea. Jason M / Matt W / Pab got the 2-3 between the Old Gold and the Trotters.
- Isaac A got Jam Tarts 3 Aberdeen 0.
- However, this week’s best correct score and new best correct score of the season goes to Olly Osmond for his inspired Inverness 2 Hibs 3.
- Bet of the Week:
- One word. Failed…
- “I’m tired of being untouchable”:
- Nick Hogwood stays top and goes a big 14 points clear of Jamie T who in turn is 5 points ahead of Savan A in third as the Top 3 stays as is…Jack B, Dan P & yours truly crash the Top Ten.
- “It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself…”:
- Reda Allam stays bottom of the pile now a surmountable seventeen points behind Mahli G who in turn is one point behind Michelle F (oh, the shame…).
- “If you see me getting high”:
- Highest climbers this week, up a whopping 21 places is Tony Morris – honourable mentions go to Jack B (+12), Dan P (+14), Louise B (+14), Pete B (+12), Olly O (+19) and Sean P (+19).
- “Pain’s part of life don’t hide behind your false pride…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 25 places is Tony Smith – dishonourable mentions go to Rich H (-14), Mark S (-15), Martin S (-10), Rich L (-13), Will O (-15) and Gary B (-14)
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- Semi Final 1st leg this week – don’t forget to play your joker if you’re at home…
- PAS Euro 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Euro 2012 (and pay a reduced entry fee of £10 for the whole tournament!) you will have to finish in the Top 16 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… syndicanista, Tony Morris.
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2012/13 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… a very Blue Moon, Louise Briggs.
- And Another Thing:
- Happy Easter!