- “Keep it in boom and never will we slander”:
- Very tight finish this week, so tight in fact we had two peas in a pod (if the pod stretched from Wigan to Stalybridge) that couldn’t be split. Well done to Neil Birchall & Danny Ashworth 31 (5) who walk away with £10 apiece. It’s nice to share…
- “The ills of the world make the situation lighter”:
- …while at the other end, the sharing wasn’t of the good kind – Simon Lindquist & Ellen Fernandez 13 (0) had a week to forget…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- No, the 6-1 remained unpredicted – most popular score was Everton 2 Blackpool 0 – 21 of you got that!
- Neil B, Martin S, Moi got the 0-0 at Tannadice, Andy C & Dave C got Leeds’s 3-2 v Donny and Paul H & Jon T got Aberdeen’s 0-0 against St Johnstone. Howard T got the 1-2 between the Canaries and the Foxes and Will O got Southampton 4 Derby Co 0. Sam A got Rangers 0 Kilmarnock 1.
- However, this week’s best correct score and new best correct of the season so far, goes to Norman Lee for his inspired Hibs 0 Celtic 5.
- Bet of the Week:
- I’ll leave this to Nick H…
“Well that was a shocker – only managed one of the five :((“
- “Can I get a beep and a side order of cheerin’?”:
- Nick Hogwood hits top (despite his abject failure on BotW – typical!) and goes 4 points clear of Tony S who in turn is 1 point ahead of Dave C in third.
- “Should I release the lever, the lever of the clever?”:
- Reda Allam stays bottom of the pile five points behind Mahli G who in turn is seven points behind Ellen F.
- “We’ll be goin’ up the creek in a great big canoe”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 30 places is Neil Birchall – honourable mentions go to Stuart L (+21), Steve T (+20), Danny A (+29), Norman L (+23), Simon B (+21), Mark J B (+22), Gary B (+26), Mr 2-0 (+27), Stephen P (+29), Tony B (+20) and Andy C (+29)
- “Repair the wear and tear, don’t start ’fore it starts”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 34 places is Rob Currin – dishonourable mentions go to Gary M (-23), Jack B (-20), Simon Linds (-25), Dave N (-20), Paul C (-23), Mark S (-23), Michelle F (-20) and Francesca F (-22)
- PAS Cup 2012:
- Second round results attached – away day specials & a draw!
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- Last 16 2nd leg fixtures attached – “home” teams, don’t forget to play your “joker”!
- PAS Euro 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Euro 2012 (and pay a reduced entry fee of £10 for the whole tournament!) you will have to finish in the Top 16 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the scouse Suarez, Alex Rossi.
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2012/13 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the ’appy ’ammer, Matt Worsfold.
- And Another Thing:
- Not paid yet?! Yeah, you!! If your name’s below, you really need to pay up ASAP… um, please?