- “Face everybody and rule”:
- It was a close run thing but the 0-0 draw at Anfield was enough to scupper Matt G and give Simon Lindquist 33(6) the first (some say best!) &#pound;20 weekly prize – a great start for the Woking viking – skol!
- “Forget everything and remember”:
- The postponements didn’t help and it was a bit of a random week for scores (not sure how I managed 16 points!) and a gaggle of PASers felt it more random than most… getting it out the way early doors were Craig Burkert, Neil Meredith, Howard Thomas, Jon Tofeili, Sam Arora 9(0)!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not many correct scores knocking about but 25 of us got Toon 2 Villa 1 making it the most popular correct score this week – 10 got the 1-1 at DW Stadium and 17 got the 3-0 victory for Man City over Fulham. Six got St Mirren 1 Ross County 1and three got the stalemate between Boro & Palace.
- Rowan M & Matt W got Coventry 2 Ipswich 3, Stuart L got Birmingham’s 0-0 with The Saints and Dave N got QPR 1 Wolves 2.
- However, this week’s best correct score and therefore best correct of the season so far, goes to Tony Smith for his inspired Aberdeen 1 Queen of the South 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- We had varying degrees of success with this last season and we used the poll to try and make it a bit easier to get some money into the spot prize coffers… if you win a week you can try the Poll topping “Goal Rush” suggestion (pick 3, 4 & 5 matches where both teams will hit the net) or stick to last season’s 5 homes, 4 aways & 3 draws – you decide!
- Remember you’re trying to add to your £20 winnings and put some money into an allotted spot prize position for those less fortunate than yourself!
- We’ve set aside &#pound;3 a week from the entry fees to pay for this so let’s make sure we win it all back and then some!
- PAS Euro 2012:
- First off, congratulations to Martin Stafford for submitting the best complete poll – it was a tough decision picking a winner from the reams of entries but his wit & sharp insights won the day! Martin will be granted free entry into PAS Euro 12, the lucky lucky man…
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Euro 2012 (and pay a reduced entry fee of &#pound;10 for the whole tournament!) you will have to finish in the Top 16 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… new boy, Jack Buxton.
- PAS Champions League 2012/13:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2012/13 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… like son, like father, Simon Buxton.
- And Another Thing:
- Lots of payments have come in – thanks! Anyone who hasn’t got round to it, please do as soon as possible – don’t make me chase you!
- Gonna be away in future weeks? Well, from next week you’ll be able to find scoresheets up to and including Week 6 – just visit the webpage (bookmark it!), download and send over in good time!
- That’s it for this week – oh, you on Twitter yet? Follow us on @PabsPAS…