- Merry Christmas!:
- He’s had a fine debut season! Paul Vinson 32 (4) nicely bookends his first campaign after winning Week 1 on his first go! Ever! Impressive stuff Paul, £20 (at least) coming to you for those New Year’s drinks… But was it enough to clinch the title as well??!
- Bah Humbug!:
- Not the best week to get a lo-score, especially the lo-score of the season! Unfortunately Ben Hogwood 6 (0) did just that…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A bumper week for many… Most popular score was Southampton 2 C Palace 0 – 27 of you got that!
- Stephen S/Andy C got the 3-1 at Tannadice, Dan P/Norman L got Fulham’s 1-1 at Chelsea and Frankie F/Dave T got the 1-1 at Anfield.
- 4 got Berba’s farewell in Man Utd 5 Wigan 0, Rob C/Craig B got the 1-3 between Barnsley & Blackpool and 4 got the 3-0 for Burnley. 5 got Coventry 1 Bristol C 0 and Rob C got the three-nil at Reading.
- Best correct score of the week? Sam Arora got 5 points for Dunfermline 0 St Johnstone 3.
- PAS Cup 2012:
- If you’ve finished in the Top 32 you HAVE qualified for the PAS Cup (if you so wish – you can say “no thanks” if you want!) and it’ll only cost you £20 for the privilege!
- A PAS CL Thing:
- Here’s a lesson on why you shouldn’t go out drinking for 4 nights in a row and then attempt to read scores & tables… Group E was sent out with Tony Bowley just edging out Jazz Sian in second spot after both finished the campaign with 6 points each. But if you look carefully, Jazz has one more correct score, meaning he actually goes through and Mr Bowley doesn’t. Sorry Tone, please don’t sack me…
- And Another Thing:
- Happy New Year! Thanks to all who took part – another great season, please play again!