- “I’m very superficial…”:
- Probably the second best week to win a weekly especially when it sets you up nicely for Week 13! Well done then to Jamie Sellers 41(8) who looks like he’s timed it just right for a storming end to the season… Just need QPR to do the same in 2012 now then Jamie!
- “You’ve made a desperate appeal, now save your breath”:
- …and here’s the real turn up! Shaun Backhouse 13(0) has been the long time leader but his stumble & fall at the second last may have not only scuppered his own glory, but also the “Syndicate”, who no doubt pin everything on their very own Nijinksy…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I can’t wait for this horrible PAS season to be over… – most popular score was Hull 2 Millwall 0 – 29 of you got that!
- 4 got Bristol City’s 0-0 against Nottm Forest, Jamie T/Reda A/Jon T got the 2-1 between Doncaster and The Foxes, Martin S & Charlie H got Wigan 1 Chelsea 1.
- Tony B got the 1-0 at White Hart Lane…
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Frankie Fernandez for her inspired Blackpool 0 Watford 0.
- “Attachment to obligation…”:
- Jamie Sellers streaks to the top of the league with a lead of 2 points over Norman L, who in turn, is 15 points ahead of Paul V in third. Shaun B has a faint chance of glory in fourth. Paul C crashes the Top 10…
- “J’en ai marre of your theatrics”:
- Mark J Brown crashes to the bottom of the pile 1 point behind Michelle F, who in turn, is 4 points behind Mat J.
- “…complications are not my fascinations”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 18 places is Martin Stafford – honourable mentions go to Stuart L (+10), Tony B (+8), Danny A (+15) and Josh H (+10).
- “…you’re still clinging to somebody you deplore”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 11 places is Alex Rossi – dishonourable mentions go to Tony M (-8), Jazz S (-9), Simon B (-9) and Craig B (-7)
- PAS Cup 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… despondent Geordie – Dave Nicklin.
- Bet of the Week:
- No rape & pillage of the bookies I’m afraid – Anders H is obviously not Viking enough…
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- Matchday 6 results and final tables attached – not sure if I’m a little bit proud of winning 0 matches!
- And Another Thing:
- Scousers in t-shirts – will they have to change the colour of their omnipresent armbands now??!