- “I gotta hold on what’s going on”:
- “Hello mate, won £20 on PAS this week!” – “Yeah? And? When’s the last time you went to OT though” – “Well, when’s the last time you won anything??! And you don’t go anymore anyway you tw*t!” – “F*ck off Templeton, just wait…” is probably not how the conversation between Olly Osmond 34(6) and Neil T went last week – they’re best mates! Congrats Olly, bet you loved that FA Cup draw eh??!
- “like the snow when the sun comes out”:
- Yonner, BIFFO and now Week 10 duffer – come on down Mat Jackson 8(0)!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- If only Norwich had scored one more goal… most popular score were the 2-0s between Leeds/Millwall & Kilmarnock/Aberdeen – 22 of you got those scores!
- 13 got Bolton’s 3-0 defeat against Sp*rs and Dave C got the 3-1 at the Coral Windows Stadium. Erm, that’s it really…
- However, this week’s best correct score goes to Stephen Peaston for his inspired new best correct score of the season, Man City 5 Norwich 1.
- “I’ve got my foot in the door”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top of the league, but his lead has been cut to an even more catchable 7 points by Paul V, who in turn, is 9 points ahead of Norman L in third. Rich L heads the chasing pack and Olly O crashes the Top 10…
- “has vanished”:
- Michelle Fernandez sinks to the bottom of the pile now 5 points behind Mark J B, who in turn, is 1 point behind Ben H.
- “That’s it, I’m not being left out any more”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 13 places is Rowan Marriott- honourable mentions go to Olly O (+8), Julian F (+10), Mahli G (+8), Matt G (+10) and Jon T (+8).
- “I gotta hold on…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 14 places is Mat Jackson – dishonourable mentions go to Jason M (-10), Craig B (-8), Reda A (-6), Danny A (-6) and Stephen S (-7)
- PAS Cup 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… librarian & newly wed – Andy Chesworth.
- Bet of the Week:
- “Chim-chimney, chim-chimney, chim-chim-cheroo, we hate those b*st*rds in claret & blue..” Yep, Burnley scuppered our 5 homes and subjected BotW to another failure! You do not want to finish 11th now…
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- Matchday 5 results attached- I’m not even gonna be Channel 5 Thursday night… waaaaahhh!
- And Another Thing:
- How grim is Wigan town centre, I say centre…