- “and you keep laughing and laughing and laughing”:
- Strewth! A bizarre weekend of scores (even at Stamford Bridge – snigger!) put pay to most predictions this week. However, being upside down must aid predicting prowess as Paul Carter 38 (4) slammed home this week’s winning set of scores. £20 winging it’s way south Paul – Foster’s all round and even more prawns on the bar-b then cobber?!
- “nothing is ever quite the same really”:
- This week is why we give Mr 2-0 9(0) his 2-0 default score – ha! Not a week to miss submitting your scores…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Some fine individual performances… – most popular score was Sp*r’s 1-3 win over QPR – 24 of you got that!
- Howard T & Julian F got the 3-1 at Eastlands, 8 got Sunderland’s “Desmond” v Villa and 4 got Swansea’s 3-1 against Bolton Wanderers.
- Six got the 3-1 between Derby & Portsmouth and 5 got Watford 3 Peterborough 2.
- Richard H & Tony S got Palace’s draw with not-so-free-scoring Reading, Olly O & Steve T got Southampton’s 3-0 at St Marys, Paul C/Reda A/Gareth M got the three-two for W Ham over Leicester and Martin S nailed Brighton’s 0-0 at Birmingham.
- Clare T got the bore draw between Shrewsbury & AFC Wimbledon and Anders H got Burnley 3 Blackpool 1
- However, this week’s best correct score, and best of the season so far, goes to Paul Carter for his inspired and quite obviously lucky, Carlisle 3 Oldham 3.
- “and everything looks like a giant cupcake”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top the league and extends his lead to a massive 18 points ahead of Norman L who in turn is 3 points ahead of Jamie S in third.
- “it’s time to turn into a frog yourself”:
- Jon Tofeili plunges to the bottom of the pile now 8 points behind Ben H who in turn is 6 letters behind Pete B.
- “and you can jump all the time and everywhere”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 35 places is Gareth Morgan – honourable mentions go to Paul C (+30), Jazz S (+12), Andy C (+12), Reda A (+27), Anders H (+13) and Stuart L (+11)
- “so far away from me”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 16 places is Mr 2-0 – dishonourable mentions go to Louise B (-16), Matt G (-13), Neil B (-13), Vim G (-13), Mark J B (-13) and Stephen P (-14)
- PAS Cup 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the reggae standard – Reda Allam.
- Bet of the Week:
- Oh so close! Again! The “draws” and “aways” went by the wayside as per normal, but only pesky bloomin’ Celtic let us down on the homes- boo! Next up is Mr Carter – get something Paul!
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- See attached for full round up by clicking on the “current” tab (unless like me, you’d rather look away…)
- And Another Thing:
- You’ll be getting a winter break! It’s been a long ol’ season already so Week 8 is cancelled and everything is pushed forward a week, meaning Week 13 will now be at Christmas time! Don’t say we never do anything for you now…