We’re off and running – hopefully no more drop outs!
- “You’ll never get anything better than this”:
- We have a debutant winning in his first week! Paul Vinson 44(8) stole in to take the £20 weekly prize just beating Richard H to the post courtesy of my new fave team beating the Mackems. Well done Paul, you’re a scouser who actually DID enter PAS (of the 5 dropouts, all were scouse, well, they support Liverpool…) and you’ve won a PAS week already! I bet the bins of L4 are crying with joy…
- “And everyone knows you’re troubled”:
- So, in keeping with the Gooners feeling the pain, our very own Staffordshire/Wolves disciple of the tippy-tappy team, Rob Currin 10 (0), might want to rope in some panic buying tatctics to halt the slide (and still get it wrong)…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A few correct scores knocking about this week – 28 of you got Man City 2 Everton 0 making it the most popular correct score – 4 got the 0-4 at East End Park and 14(!) got the 0-0 draw between WBA & Fulham. 5 got the Rams 3-0 win over Millwall, Sam A, Mark F, Will O got Chelsea 4 Swansea 1, Sam A (again!), Stephen P, Martin S got Toon’s 3-1 and Jamie S, Will O(again!) got the 1-1 at Stoke. Clare T got the 0-0 at the Riverside and Sean P got the stalemate between Cardiff & Leicester. However, this week’s best correct score and therefore best correct of the season so far, goes to Stuart Longworth for his inspired (clean sheet!!) Arsenal 3 Bolton 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- Is back! First up to win money for himself and the spot prize slot (11th) is Paul V. Paul will be selecting 5 homes, 4 aways and 3 draws for us to put £1 on each. Bon chance!
Week 1 table to follow once I’ve worked out if anyone else is likely to drop out!
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- Starts next week! Matchday 1 fixtures as follows:
- Group A
- Stuart Longworth v Tony Morris / Jason Morris v Olly Osmond
- Group B
- Neil Osborne v Shaun Backhouse / Josh Hirst v Richard Hirst
- Group C
- Neil Meredith v Danny Ashworth / Nick Hogwood v Matt Gingell
- Group D
- Pab v Dan Pelgrom / Neil Templeton v Clare Templeton
- Group E
- Jazz Sian v Tony Bowley / Norman Lee v Mahli Gupta
- Group F
- Rob Currin v Michelle Fernandez / Jamie Tofeili v Jon Tofeili
- Group G
- Pete Britton v Scott Harrison / Ben Hogwood v Dave Nicklin
- Group H
- Mark Fawke v Jamie Sellers / Rich Lee v Will Oppong
- PAS Cup 2012:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2012 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the ecstatic Eagle, Howard Thomas.
- And Another Thing:
- Lots of payments have come in – thanks! Anyone who hasn’t got round to it, please do as soon as possible – don’t make me chase you!