- He’s emulated his brother’s final week winning feat of last season! Courtesy of his impressive “big” scoring correct scores, this week (arguably the best week) it’s all come together for Sam Arora 41 (6). Congrats Sam, £20 winging its way to you, bet yer bruv is gutted!
- Not the best week to get a lo-score (just ask me!) and unfortunately Simon Lindquist 11(0) did just that…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A bumper week for many… Dan P/Sam A/Nick H got the 4-0 at Ibrox, 8 got Boro’s 3-0 v Donny and Rob C/Neil T/Andy C got the 1-2 at Loftus Road. 9 got Wycombe 3 Southend 1, 9 got the 2-1 between Man Yoo & Chelski and Jess H/Will O/Jon A got the 2-1 for Everton. Jamie T & Sam A got Charlton 0 Hartlepool 0 and Jon T got the three-one at PNE. Sam A (again!) got Swansea 4 Sheff Utd 0.
- Best correct score of the week? Neil Templeton got 10 points for Leicester City 4 Ipswich Town 2.
- Best Correct Score of the Season?
- It’s been there a while! Martin Stafford for his West Ham 2 Man Utd 4.
- PAS Champions League 2010/11:
- If you’ve finished in the Top 32 you will qualify for PAS Champions League (if you so wish – you can say “no thanks” if you want!) and it’ll cost you a £25 & £20 for the whole tournament!!
- Yes, you’ll be paying a bit more for PAS Lucky 13 Winter 11 but remember you are guaranteed entry to PAS Lucky 13 Spring 12 and at the reduced rate! Plus, seeing as you’re *that good* at PAS, you’ll probably be in the PAS Cup anyway fighting on three fronts for glory & cash and who knows, maybe a historic treble!
- And Another Thing:
- Thanks to all who took part – another great season, please play again!