- “A gift that you give to me”:
- If you look at the current table you’ll see the age old adage of “cream rising to the top” reflected in the fact that the two all time top PAS earners are currently sitting in the sliver & bronze places. One them has even gone on to take this week’s honours – yep, he’s back! Jazz Sian 32 (5) did just enough to oust Nick H & Neil T to secure yet another £20. Surely he can’t win another league title and get this trophy back… can he??!
- “Indeed a fool of mine”:
- Sp*rs fall foul of dodgy decisions. Simon Lindsay scores 8(0). Schadenfreude? Moi? Ha ha ha….
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Who’d of thought we’d win 1-0? Actually, no one… most popular score was Liverpool’s 3-0 win over the Magpies – 13 of you got that! 10 got the 2-1 at The Hawthorns, 5 got Doncaster’s 1-1 v Leicester and 4(!) got Celtic’s 4-1 against Dundee Utd.
- Jess H / Pab / Mahli G got the 2-2 between Sheff U & Barnsley and Pete B & Michelle F got Kilmarnock 2 Hearts 2.
- Michelle F (again) got Leeds’ win over Burnley and Jess H nailed Hibees 1-2 at home to The Saintees.
- However, this week’s best correct score this week goes to Sam Arora for his inspired St Mirren 0 Hamilton 1.
- “Tastes like gold”:
- Stuart Longworth stays top 3 points ahead of El Presidente & Jazz S with Neil O a further 2 points back in fourth. Could this be the year I win my first ever league title after 21 years of trying?
- “I found low”:
- Julian Fernandez stays bottom of the pile now only 5 points (maybe he’s not doomed!) behind the Arora brothers who are still neck and neck in the sibling disgrace race…
- “Heaven smiles above me”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 12 places is Neil Templeton – honourable mentions go to Pete B (+8), Nick H (+10), Mahli G (+10) and Will O (+10).
- “Pleasantly caving in”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 12 places is Simon Lindsay – dishonourable mentions go to Josh H (-5), Richard H (-5), Gary B (-6) and Dave C (-7).
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the Norn Iron Diablo Rojo – Neil Templeton.
- PAS Cup:
- Result for the Semi Final replay attached – congrats to both finalists!
- And Another Thing:
- Why oh why did we have to win and help that lot from West London out?!