- “Inhibitions dissipate”:
- As we go into the final straight of the season, it was nip & tuck for the Week 11 winner and Stuart L was pipped at the post by Pete Britton 39 (6) to the £20. Congrats Pete, that’ll probably pay for a couple of beers at Wembley in a couple of weeks eh?!
- “Now my mind’s disintegrated”:
- A whole host of Mr 2-0’s disciples floundered this week but Jessica Hirst 10 (0) actually put some scores in, so really has to take the unwanted mantle of being the week’s worst – sorry Jess!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Some really good ones this week… – most popular score was Chelsea’s 3-0 win over the Irons – 15 of us got that!
- Jamie T / Jon T / Jazz S got the 0-0 at Selhurst Park, 4 got Forest’s 3-2 v Leicester and 10 got Cardiff’s 2-2 against QPR.
- Rob C / Nick H / Mark S got the 2-2 between Spurs & WBA and Stuart L & Julian F got Portsmouth 0 Swansea City 0.
- Stuart L (again) & Moi got Rangers’ draw with Celtic and Pete B & Stuart L (again! again!) nailed The Citizens 0-1 away to Rovers. Stuart L (again! again! again!) got Torquay 0 Wycombe 0 and Jason M got Bristol Rovers 2 Charlton 2.
- However, this week’s best correct score this week goes to Pete Britton for his inspired (& oh so predictable), Bolton 2 Arsenal 1.
- “The good times”:
- Stuart Longworth moves top 1 point ahead of Neil O who in turn is 1 point ahead of Mark F in third.
- “And you mustn’t abdicate on the good times”:
- Julian Fernandez stays bottom of the pile now 18 points (he’s doomed!) behind the Arora brothers who are neck and neck in the sibling disgrace race…
- “Tonight, gonna hunt you down”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 19 places is Pete Britton – honourable mentions go to Stuart L (+10), Josh H (+9), Richard H (+8), Nick H (+13) and Jon T (+15).
- “Regrets beckon like they did before”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 12 places is Mahli Gupta – dishonourable mentions go to Clare T (-7), Dave N (-7), Ellen F (-7), Jessica H (-7) and Vim G (-7).
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the despondent Gooner – Dave Crisp.
- And Another Thing:
- Congrats to Ben H who gets married (in the footie season??!) this Saturday (he had to move it from the Friday for some reason…) – I’ve briefed the best man to include the full time scores as PASers Nick H, Jamie S and Dan P will be there (see how thoughtful I am?!)