- “Can you afford that luxury?”:
- It’s Danny time again – he wished it was Week 3 again but Week 10 will do just nicely! Dan Pelgrom 36(5) just pipped Rob C & Neil O to the £20 weekly prize – how did you manage to get that many points Dan??!
- “But I’ll just keep my mouth shut”:
- Mirroring Palace’s plunge into abject misery, Gary Blackburne 12(0) probably wishes he was a Gooner like me – oh, maybe not…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- I have no idea how you did it… most popular score was Everton’s 2-0 win over the Riversiders – 21 of you got that!
- Seven got the 1-3 at the Hawthorns, 6 got Cardiff’s 3-0 v Pompey and 4 got Leeds’ 2-2 against Watford.
- Five got the 3-1 between Reading & Leicester and Norman L / Neil M / Olly O got Hull City 3 Doncaster Rovers 1.
- Danny A / Jon A / Dan B got Preston’s win over “never-let-a-fan-manage-your-club” Sheff Utd and Rich L nailed The Well’s 3-0 at home to The Saintees. Norman L (again!) got Palace 1 Scunny 2
- However, this week’s best correct score this week goes to Dan Pelgrom for his inspired (& weekly winning edge), Aberdeen 0 Celtic 4.
- “The fondling of trophies”:
- Neil Osborne says top now 10 points ahead Mark F who in turn is 3 points ahead of Neil M in third.
- “The null of losing”:
- Julian Fernandez stays bottom of the pile now 21 points (he’s doomed!) behind Tony S who in turn is still 1 point behind Sam A.
- “I might beat you”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 13 places is Dan Pelgrom – honourable mentions go to Neil M (+7), Rob C (+7), Norman L (+7), Mahli G (+8), Dave C (+10) and Nick H (+8).
- “Salvation is another chance”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places is Richard Hirst – dishonourable mentions go to Matt G (-6), Martin S (-7), Simon Linds (-6), Gary B (-11), Jessica H (-6) and Andy C (-10).
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… that crazy horse – Olly Osmond.
- PAS Cup:
- Results for the Semi Finals attached – can you believe we had a draw? Replay will take place next week…
- And Another Thing:
- Au revoir Arsene….