- “And then I feel it”:
- We have our first double weekly winner of the season – stand up Danny Ashworth 43(7) – a fine performance on an overall fine scoring weekend! £20 to bet on a Berba hat-trick at the weekend Dan?!
- “Lately find it hard to keep the pace”:
- Really not the week to score the lowest points tally – Dan Pelgrom 9(0) will be wishing it was Week 3 again…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- You were all back on it this week… – most popular score was Man Utd’s 2-0 win over the Cottagers – 25 of you got that!
- Four got the 2-2 at Pride Park, 9 got Cardiff’s 1-3 v Doncaster and 8(!!) got Millwall’s 3-2 against Leeds Utd.
- Four got the 0-0 between Oldham & Charlton and 7 got Oxford Utd 2 Wycombe Wanderers 2.
- 15(!) got Arsenal’s win over “the-best-team-ever-to-go-down” Blackpool and Martin S nailed Hibee’s 0-1 away to the Dons.
- However, this week’s best correct score this week goes to Howard Thomas for his inspired, Wolves 0 Everton 3.
- “But you don’t change”:
- Neil Osborne says top now only 2 correct scores ahead of (gulp! he’s back!) Jazz S who in turn is 1 point ahead of Mark F in third.
- “The wind’s blowing in my face”:
- Julian Fernandez stays bottom of the pile 13 points behind Tony S who in turn is 1 point behind Sam A.
- “And I’m looking for a place to go”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 16 places is Danny Ashworth – honourable mentions go to Jason M (+11), Richard H (+11), Tony M (+11), Josh H (+11) and Simon Lindq (+13).
- “I think about it every day”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 17 places is Dan Pelgrom & Olly Osmond – dishonourable mentions go to Neil M (-8), Stuart L (-7), Jon T (-11) and Paul H (-7).
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…the little lady – Jessica Hirst.
- And Another Thing:
- Maybe this is why Palace offloaded “Judas” Wayne all those years ago… he’s a mug!
“Can someone talk me thru what I’m seeing? Ronaldo sold to Spain for 160mill?? Does that mean he can jus change country and play for Spain?” – QPR midfielder Wayne Routledge takes to Twitter upon hearing that Cristiano Ronaldo had been “sold” to Spain in a bid to aid Portugal’s economic recovery, as reported in this morning’s Independent.
“Ok, ok… #aprilfools #gotme” – Routledge, 10 minutes later.
“If I make mistakes I’m sorry, I’m only human …” – Routledge’s Twitter bio