- “Make it easy”:
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh he had to rob his little boy’s piggy bank full of money made from modelling to play PAS this season – well, now Danny Bushell 36 (6) only has to put back £2.50 to call it quits as he walks away with £20 from a horrendous week for most! Well done Daniel son, now, can Chelski make it an even better week for you??!
- “Momentary phase”:
- I guess the only consolation for Howard Thomas 11(0) is that he’s not alone this week clocking up the worst score – come on down Dave Crisp & Gary Blackburne…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Shocker of a week… – most popular score was Wycombe’s 2-0 win over the County of Stockport – 20 of you got that!
- Jamie T / Norman L / Gareth M got the 2-2 at Goodison, Tony M got WBA’s 2-1 v Liverpool and Matt G got Ipswich’s 1-2 against Burnley.
- Shaun B & Vim G got the 3-1 between Charlton & Orient and 5 got St Johnstone 0 Kilmarnock 0.
- Norman L (again!) & Mark S got St Mirren’s win over surprise scorers Hamilton and Jess H / Michelle F / Mark S (again!) nailed Hibee’s 2-2 at home to the Jambos.
- However, this week’s best correct score would have been Neil T’s Cardiff 4 Derby 1 but it goes to Martin Stafford for his (look at the camera) effing inspired new best correct score of the season, West Ham 2 Man Utd 4.
- “I told you I would stay”:
- Neil Osborne says top now 13 points ahead of Neil M who in turn is 2 points ahead of Mark F in third.
- “A routine malaise”:
- Julian Fernandez besmirches the family name by going to the bottom of the pile 14 points behind Tony S who in turn is 3 correct scores behind Savan A.
- “Think of all the ways”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 16 places is Martin Stafford – honourable mentions go to Matt G (+10), Dave N (+11), Mahli G (+13), Norman L (+12), Mr 2-0 (+11) and Charlie H (+10).
- “Take your time”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 14 places is Dave Crisp & Gary Blackburne – dishonourable mentions go to Ellen F (-10), Andy C (-10), Ben H (-12) and Will O (-10).
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the very bitter – Pete Britton.
- And Another Thing:
- £41 for Blackpool away??! And we’ll get beat…