- “And you said you know the score”:
- International week brings mixed reactions but usually some high scores littered with bonus points. This week was no exception with Neil Osborne 49(8) accumulating the biggest score (and best to date to boot) and walking off with £20! Nice work…
- “Well, are you really so stupid”:
- I guess the only consolation for Howard Thomas 18(0) is that his low score this week is the best lo-score this season?
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not as many as you’d think got nabbed… – most popular score was Eng-er-land’s 0-2 win over Cymru – 17 of you got that! Gary B & Jessica H got the 2-2 at Dean Court, 9 got Bulgaria’s stalemate v Switzerland and 4 got Cyprus’s 0-0 against Beja-, I mean, Iceland. Sixteen got the 4-0 between Germany & Kazakhstan and 5 got Romania 3 Luxembourg 1. Jessica H (again!) & Josh H got Spain’s win over surprise scorers Lithuania and Jason M & Dan P nailed Norn Iron’s 0-0 at home to Slovenia. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Vim Gupta for his inspired uninspiring, Armenia 0 Russia 0.
- “And I’m feeling kind of great”:
- Neil Osborne soars to top spot 12 points ahead of myself who in turn is 5 points ahead of Scott H in third.
- “And now I stand here, just as before”:
- Vim Gupta stays rooted to the bottom of the pile now only 3 points behind Julian F who in turn is 6 points behind Danny B.
- “I’ve got hope…”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 23 places is Dan Pelgrom – honourable mentions go to Mark F (+15), Michelle F (+13 – gulp!), Jason M (+20), Richard H (+16), Gareth M (+15) and Norman L (+13).
- “I really don’t need this”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 20 places is Dave Nicklin – dishonourable mentions go to Ben H (-11), Pete B (-19), Mahli G (-18), Simon Lindq (-13), Mr 2-0 (-16) and Howard T (-17)
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… our youngest lady – Jessica Hirst.
- And Another Thing:
- Holland scored 9 and Huntelaar didn’t score???!