- “I begin dreaming…”:
- I… wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!! It’s been on the cards for a few weeks now and, like Tiger’s new swing, my new strategy is starting to pay off! Despite that little Brazilian at Chelski denying me 3 more points in the 93rd minute, I managed to stave off Rich L to come home with 40(7) – feliz dias!
- “I looked out this morning and the sun was gone”:
- Ooops! Maybe I should heed what can happen when you hit the upper echelons – Dan Pelgrom 9(0) is feeling the pain…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Some fine individual performances… – most popular score was Ipswich Town’s 2-0 win over Scunthorpe Utd – 19 of you got that! 5 got the 2-0 at Bramall Lane, 4 got Blackburn’s “Desmond” v Blackpool and 8 got Preston North End’s 2-1 against Coventry City.
- Four got the 2-1 between Dagenham & Charlton and 10 got Hamilton Acca 0 St Johnstone 0. Jess H/Michelle F/Tony B got MK Dons win over not-so-free-scoring Peterboro, Danny B got Arsenal’s 2-2 at the Hawthorns, Sam A got the two apiece for Palace & Derby and Rich L nailed Pompey’s 0-1 at Leicester.
- However, this week’s best correct score, and best of the season so far, goes to Gary Blackburne for his inspired and quite obviously lucky, Hearts 3 St Mirren 2.
- “As clear as the sun in the summer sky”:
- Gary Blackburne maintains top spot 1 point ahead of Scott H who in turn is 3 points ahead of Paul F in third.
- “I closed my eyes and I slipped away”:
- Vim Gupta slips to the bottom of the pile 6 points behind Julian F who in turn is 4 points behind Mark S.
- “…I still recall as I wander on”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 22 places is Rich Lee – honourable mentions go to Pab (+21), Jazz (+11 – gulp!), Tony B (+14), Clare T (+11) and Danny A (+13).
- “Their faces fade as the years go by”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 24 places is Dan Pelgrom – dishonourable mentions go to Mahli G (-14), Howard T (-20), Tony M (-20), Martin S (-20) and Jon T (-13)
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…ex-Top Tenner – Dan Pelgrom.
- And Another Thing:
- Goals On Sunday, mes amigos, Goals On Sunday…