- “And the girls move from thrill to thrill”:
- “You can’t win anything with kids…” Well, actually in PAS, especially this season it seems, you can! The U10s have done it again with Jessica Hirst 32(6) claiming this week’s £20 – well done Jess, I bet Josh’ll be gutted being the odd one out! Now, if Reading hadn’t scored that 5th goal, it would’ve been me – grrrrrrrr…..
- “Forget that you are sick”:
- Yet another unpredictable week scuppered most people’s scores (at the moment, this season has to be one of the lowest scoring ever…) more so, Tony Smith 9(0) who was left floundering and flapping….
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A few, a few… – most popular score was St Johnstone’s 1-1 with Hibs – 14 of us got that! 6 got the 0-0 at Pride Park, 8 got Chelski’s 1-3 v Blackpool and Mahli G & Mark J B got Norwich’s 1-1 against Preston N E. Will O got the 3-0 between West Ham & Stoke and Sam A got Nottm Forest 0 Hull City 1, Jessica H got Scunthorpe’s 1-0 victory over The Swans. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Howard Thomas for his inspired, Wycombe Wanderers 2 Aldershot Town 2.
- “He’s intellectual and he’s hot”:
- Andy Chesworth moves up 4 places to go 1 point ahead of Scott H who in turn is 3 correct scores ahead of Neil O in third.
- “Get on your skinny knees and pray”:
- Stephen Street slips to the bottom of the pile 1 correct score behind Tony S who in turn is one point behind Charlie H & Jason M.
- “I know the way”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 26 places is Jessica Hirst – honourable mentions go to Mark F (+9), Stuart L (+9), Jazz S (+12), Will O (+10) and Me (+14)
- “On the tightrope walk”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places is Richard Hirst – dishonourable mentions go to Neil T (-9), Julian F (-10), Nick H (-8) and Tony S (-10)
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12, you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… El Presidente – Moi!
- And Another Thing:
- Even with 13 men we wouldn’t have beaten those tippy-tappy freaks…