- “Your ship to send off”:
- We have a debutant winning in his first week! Mahli Gupta 36(6) stole in to take the £40 rollover weekly prize just beating Richard H to the post. Well done Mahli, you’re under 1 year old and you’ve won a PAS week already! (Hmmmm, I wonder if granddad will take a fee….)
- “I’d rescue you now”:
- So, in keeping with the young ’uns making the headlines, our second youngest player, Jessica Hirst 10 (0) might want to rope in of her grandparents in for help next week…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not many correct score knocking about but 16 of you got Barnsley 1 Ipswich 1 making it the most popular correct score this week – 4 of us got the stalemate at Ewood and 13 got the 1-3 victory for Celtic at Dundee Utd. However, this week’s best correct score and therefore best correct of the season so far, goes to Martin Stafford for his inspired (albeit, spiteful) Liverpool 1 Wigan 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- Has been “rested” this season due to spectacularly bad performances – if any of you would like to impart any betting nous and give us a tip, please do at your leisure. We won’t berate you if they fail… promise!
- Table News:
- Week 1 table to follow once I’ve worked out the prize money splits! Actually, I’ll send one anyway but it will look a threadbare…
- PAS Champions League 2011/12:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Champions League 2011/12 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the current champ, Shaun Backhouse.
- And Another Thing:
- Lots of payments have come in – thanks! Anyone who hasn’t got round to it, please do as soon as possible – do’t make me chase you!