Here’s the sketch in case you’re not au fait with Cup weeks…
- There is NO weekly prize for the P-A-S Cup rounds!
- As in the proper Cup, a home draw is a big advantage.
- Home “teams” can select any one of the 30 games to play a “JOKER”.
- Indicate your selection by marking a “JJJ” next to one of the team names on the scoresheet (e.g. Arsenal JJJJ)
- If you score any points on this selection they will be DOUBLED.
- You will be playing against the person you have drawn – the aim is to beat their score and progress to the next round and so on until the Final in May.
- These scores DO NOT count towards the Lucky 13 Spring 2011 league – UNLESS the Cup rounds & League weeks coincide (2nd round to Semi Finals)
- If you score DOUBLE points on a Cup/League week, your “double” score will NOT count in the League – just plain ol’ single points there I’m afraid!
Dates for your diaries, PAS Cup Weeks…
- 1st round 1st leg – 29/30 Jan 11
- 1st round 2nd leg – 5/6 Feb 11
- 2nd round – 19/20 Feb 11
- Quarter Finals – 12/13 Mar 11