- “I’m carving them up through the dust in your town”:
- It’s not tricky, it’s a family affair! Mum rocked up in 3rd, li’l sis was second and big bruv came top of the pile! Josh Hirst 31 (6) enhances his boy wonder status by taking this week’s £20. Well done Josh, be nice and give Jess some money, she was only two points behind you! Anyone else as depressed as me that two little kids are leading the way and putting us to shame??
- “'Cause solid currency’s the hardest to land”:
- Not a great week! An even worse week for Tony Smith 6 (0). I used to knock around with a Tony Smith, he’s a West Ham fan – how apt…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- You get a great start – and then nothing…. – most popular score was Bolton 2 Big Sam’s Ex-Team 1 – 20 of you got that! Sam A, Me & Neil T got Inverness Cally’s 1-1 against Rangers, 9 got the 0-0 between Fulham and The Black Cats, 13 got West Ham 1 Man City 3, Rob C & Scott A got Burnley 2-3 Leeds Utd, 6 got the 5 pointer 0-0 involving Reading and Coventry and Cat J & Josh H got the 0-0 between Crystal Palace & Hull City… Sam A/Jess H/Gareth M got the 1-0 at Molineux and Mark Sh & Debbie J got (grrr!) Man Utd 1 Arsenal 0. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Dave Nicklin for his inspired Everton 0 Wigan Athletic 0.
- Bet of the Week:
- Smashed early doors at QPR – we’re looking for The Kid to deliver (not that I, ahem, encourage 10 year olds to bet of course…)
- “Did it all for that dollar”:
- Going into the final week, Shaun Backhouse stays top, now a catchable 12 points ahead of Tony M with Neil O a further 12 points behind in third. Howard T moves into the Top Ten intent on making money to buy more protein & creatine from maximuscle.com…
- “Just like a whiskey bottle drained on the floor”:
- Savan Arora stays bottom, now 5 points behind of Neil B. Cat J is five points further up as the battle royale at the foot of the table has got good again!
- “You ever wonder why they had to move on”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 17 places is Jessica Hirst – honourable mentions go to Danny A (+9), Josh H (+11), Pete B (+12) and Louise B (+14).
- “Don’t turn into one of them”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places is Jamie Sellers – dishonourable mentions go to Pab (-7), Tony S (-11), Jez H (-9) and Frankie F (-12).
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the Good Doctor’s nemesis, Sam Arora.
- And Another Thing:
- The famous PAS Poll is on its way – get involved!