- “All the things I take”:
- You did well to get double figures this week, and to get more than double that is quite an achievement! So, well done to Julian Fernandez 22 (4) in fluking this week’s £20 – a timely prize that he will no doubt turn into Yen for his forthcoming grand holiday… I dunno, one week my missus, then my bruvver, what next? Frankie winning a week??!
- “And the books don’t lie”:
- And neither does the matrix! (well, sometimes it does when we don’t put the scores in properly…) Hanging their heads in (sorta) shame are Sam Arora & Josh Hirst 5(0)…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Surprisingly good predicting this week…. – most popular score was Birmingham 1 Spurs 1 – 20 of you got that! Rob C & Vim G got Swansea’s 1-3 against Ipswich, Mark J B & Julian F got the 1-1 between Chelsea and The Toffees, 4 got Derby 1 Norwich City 2, Dave C got Blackburn 3-0 Wolves, Mark J B got the 5 pointer 3-0 involving Millwall and Scunthorpe and Louise B got the 1-1 between Cardiff & Preston… Julian F got the 3-1 at The Hawthorns. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Jason Morris for his inspired Watford 3 Leicester City 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- Nope, another loser which means BotW spot prize slot 23rd will be worthless – boo!
- “And you save your money in good faith”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top, now a big 18 points ahead of Tony M with Neil O a further 15 points behind in third. Neil T moves into the Top Ten intent on making money just to wave it in my face along with his Dream Team prize money and wager off me – grrrrrrr……
- “And my blues, they won’t go away”:
- Savan Arora is off the bottom, now 4 points ahead of Catriona Johnstone. Neil B is five points further up as the battle royale at the foot of the table looks like it’s down to these three…
- “And your dreams don’t lie”:
- Highest climbers this week, up a whopping 12 places is Tony Smith – honourable mentions go to Neil T (+6), Julian F (+6), Danny A (+5), Anders H (+5), Rob C (+5) and Jamie S (+8).
- “But lately, have they seen our faces?”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 9 places is Josh Hirst – dishonourable mentions go to Paul H (-6), Sam A (-8), Matt W (-5) and Sean P (-6).
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011 (and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…our Black Star, Will Oppong.
- And Another Thing:
- We. Are. Top. Of. The. League……how did that happen??!