- “The sun is shining”:
- He only entered PAS to beat his brother and not only is he 43 points ahead of him; he’s just won a weekly prize to boot! Tony Morris 29 (5) is having a fine debut just pipping a host of you to the £20. Play nice now Tony….
- “I caught a glimpse and it’s not me”:
- Actually it is you! Yes, you Anders Hoglund 6(0)! Judging by the last few weeks’ scores, our Week 6 winner is really really tired or his 4 month old is doing his scores for him…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- If only Ipswich had scored one more goal…. – most popular score was Fulham 1 Birmingham 1 & Spurs 2 Liverpool 1 – 21 of you got those scores! 6 got Bolton’s 2-2 against Blackpool, 5 got the 0-0 between Barnsley and The Hornets, 5 got Middlesboro 2 Hull City 2, 4 got Brighton 1-1 FC Utd, 8 got the 5 pointer stalemate involving Hamilton and St Mirren and 8 got the 1-1 between Droylesden & Orient… Simon Linds got West Ham 3 Wigan 1, Jess H got PNE 0 Millwall 0 and Mark Sh got Hibs 0 St Johnstone 0. Martin S & Tony got the 1-1 at St James’s. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Francesca Fernandez for her nan- inspired Swansea 1 Portsmouth 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- Surprise, surprise, another shocker…
- “Ego disposability”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top, now a not-so-quite-big 17 points ahead of Tony M with Charlie H a further 15 points behind in third. Paul H moves into the Top Ten intent on making money for the syndicate…
- “You’re too far gone to even care”:
- Savan Arora stays bottom, now only 1 point adrift of Catriona J. Neil B is seven points further up as the battle royale at the foot of the table kinda dwindles a bit…
- “Bought us time on easy street”:
- Highest climbers this week, up a whopping 13 places are Simon Lindsay & Simon Lindquist – honourable mentions go to Paul H (+8), Neil T (+7), El Presidente (+7), Will O (+7), Nick H (+8) and Jamie T (+12).
- “There are lessons in defeat”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 12 places is Anders Hoglund – dishonourable mentions go to Olly O (-7), Andy C (-9), Matt W (-8), Rob C (-9) and Anthony Y (-7).
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… our Woking Viking, Simon Lindquist.
- And Another Thing:
- You can work out your average score this week!