- “Now our lives are changing fast”:
- Very close week this week and it turns out to be a bit of a mystery man who is the winner – just pipping Charlie H courtesy of his QPR 3-1, Paul Henshaw 36 (7) takes the weekly £20. All I can tell you is that he’s part of the sinister Seelsy syndicate and that he probably won’t even see his winnings as it all goes to the greater good of the “treasurer’s” bank account…
- “I was left standing in the wilderness downtown”:
- Thought I might see this young fellow at my brother’s party on Saturday but after Sp*rs losing to Bolton I wasn’t surprised by his absence. So, Simon Lindsay 7(0), I’m even less surprised you didn’t turn up…!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Quite thin on the ground this week – most popular score was Blackburn 2 Wigan 1 – 19 of us got that score! 4 got Blackpool’s 2-2 against Everton, 4 got the 3-1 between QPR and The Royals and 18 got St Mirren 1 Rangers 3… Shaun B / Savan A / Scott A got Coventry 2 Leeds 3 and Rob C & Gareth M got Norwich City 2 Burnley 2. However, this week’s best correct score goes to Rich Lee for his inspired Cardiff City 0 Swansea City 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- Anders went for it and… failed. Can Paul H halt the bad form??
- “Hope that something pure can last”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top now 19 points ahead of the emerging Charlie H and these two continue pulling away from the chasing pack as Tony M is a further 8 points behind in third. Stephen S moves into the Top Ten intent on making money for some studio improvements…
- “I used to sleep at night”:
- Mark Shakespeare remains bottom now only 1 point adrift of Vim G. Savan A are only three points further up as the battle royale at the foot of the table continues apace!
- “…how something so small can keep you alive”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 17 places is Paul Henshaw – honourable mentions go to Stephen S (+12), Mark Se (+13) and Anthony (+10).
- “Sometimes it never came”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 16 places is Simon Lindsay – dishonourable mentions go to Julian F (-9), Stuart L (-8), Jason M (-12), and Mark J B (-11)
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the Yam-Yam Gooner, Rob Currin.
- And Another Thing:
- Congrats to Mark Fawke on the birth of his son Benjamin last Thursday – a day later and he surely would’ve been called Guy?