- “unexpected you pretend…”:
- We always have a “yo-yo” player and this season it appears to be Andrew D! From 9(0) last week to 41(7) this, he was just beaten to the post by Mark Fawke 43 (8). Our “Drazic” (remember “Heartbreak High” kids?!) is one of the old skool and hasn’t won some dosh for a while – I remember when he used to spend it on wine, women and erm, wrong but I trust this £20 will be banked for Kid A that is imminently due…
- “staring at your hands for the answer”:
- Rooney does a u-turn but still it’s grim for our Man Yoo friends! Martin Stafford 8(0) will face a major barracking, from one Wiganer in particular I’ll wager…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Bit thin on the ground this week! – most popular score was WBA 2 Fulham 1 – 16 of us got that! 10 got Newcastle’s 1-2 against West Ham, 10 got the 3-0 between Hearts and The Buddies and 12 got Hull 1 Pompey 2! Will O/Scott A/DaveN got Coventry 3 Barnsley 0… However, this week’s best correct score and new best correct of the season so far, goes to Stephen Street for his inspired PNE 4 Palace 3.
- Bet of the Week:
- This. Is. Not. Good. Another dismal failure…
- “still concerned you’ve not kicked the habit…”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top now 4 points ahead of Andrew D and these two continue pulling away from the chasing pack as Josh H is a further 9 points behind.
- “stick it out until the end”:
- Savan A is off the bottom of the pile and now 2 points (and 2 places!) ahead of Mark Shakespeare (did someone say Macbeth?). Gareth M is now only one point from the wooden spoon spot and a real battle royale is developing at the foot of the table!
- “curious to see if you would play the same”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 32 places is Mark Fawke – honourable mentions go to Matt G (+14), Stuart L (+15), Rich L (+21), Jason M (+21) and little Anders H (+16).
- “remember what you set out to do…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 23 places is Martin Stafford – dishonourable mentions go to Neil T (-17), Ben H (-13), Gary B (-11), Sean P (-15), Jazz S (-15) and Simon Lindq (-11)
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the music man, Ben Hogwood.
- And Another Thing:
- This was the first week Clare T managed to get some scores in and she quite rightly predicted the deluge of 2-0s!