- “Bones are trembling…”:
- Oooh it was a right ol’ ding-dong for top spot this week (check out the best correct scores!) with Charlie H narrowly missing out to Sam Arora 38 (5) who just nicked in front thanks to the stalemate at Ewood….Well done Sam, make sure your bruv and Vim G hear all about your twenty quid!
- “I don’t know what you came here for”:
- It’s dark days being a Man Yoo fan at the moment what with Owen Hargreaves on his way back and the Scouser looking to alienate himself from another set of adoring fans…even darker then for, I-was-there-before-we-bought-the-title, Andrew Darbyshire 9(0)…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Blimey, some corkers this week! – most popular score was Wolves 1 W Ham 1 – 18 of us got that! 9 got the 0-0 in Blackburn, Shaun B/Simon Linds/Dave C got Pompey’s 3-2 v Watford and Frankie F/Vicki O/Stephen S got St Mirren’s 2-2 against Hamilton. Will O & Catriona J got the 3-2 between Cardiff and The Robins and Neil T & Charlie H got Blackpool 2 Man City 3! Julian F got Aston Villa 0 Chelsea 0 (thanks to Nigel) and Charlie H got Newcastle 2 Wigan 2. However, this week’s best correct score and new best correct of the season so far, goes to Sam A for his inspired Sheffield Utd 3 Burnley 3. (and he got Port Vale 0 – 0 Gillingham!)
- Bet of the Week:
- The curse continues as Howard T got it all horribly wrong….
- “You don’t know how it feels…”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top 2 points ahead of Josh H and these two are now pulling away from the chasing pack as Dave C is a further 8 points behind. Charlie H is the big splash into the Top Ten…
- “…don’t bother me at all”:
- Vim G is off the bottom of the pile and now 1 point ahead of his old mucker Savan Arora (oh how his brother is going to luv this!). Mark Sh is now only two points from the wooden spoon spot…
- “Maybe we could make this work”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 33 places is Sam Arora (oh how his brother is going to hate this!) – honourable mentions go to Richard H (+13), Charlie H (+25), Simon Linds (+14), Neil T (+15) and little Frankie F (+28).
- “But I just had to waste…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 16 places is Matt Gingell – dishonourable mentions go to Dave N (-12), Sean P (-14), Mark D-S-C (-12), Rich L (-14), Anders H (-14) and Debbie J (-12)
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is…the little under pressure, Sean Peers.
- And Another Thing:
- Still not paid yet?! Gary B, get your payment in, fooooooool!