- “It’s temporary, this place I’m in”:
- Always bumper scores to be had on an international week as every seasoned PASer knows, and funny enough, it’s one of the stalwarts who takes this week’s £20! Howard Thomas 46 (8) just beat rising star Josh H for his first weekly win of the season. Well done Hitman, hopefully that’ll raise a smile in light of the recent redundancy from work mate… (he still beats peop, I mean, escorts them from nightclub premises though…)
- “I permanently won’t do this again”:
- Here’s a scoop for our resident hack – “Gareth Morgan 14(0), pivotal PAS pundit performance palaver presents perfect primetime for p*ss taking..”
- Correct Score of the Week:
- No, the 8-0 remained unpredicted – most popular score was Slovakia 1 Eire 1 – 20 of you got that! 5 got the 0-0 in Luxembourg, 12 got Austria’s 3-0 v Azerbaijan and 10 got Germany’s 3-0 against Turkey. 4 of you got the 0-0 between Norn Iron and the Azzurri and 12 got Portugal 3 Denmark 1 (and another 12 got Iceland 1 Portugal 3). Andy C /Neil M got Slovenia 5 Faroe Islands 1 and Dave N got Spain 3 Lithuania 1. However, this week’s best correct score and new best correct of the season so far, goes to Josh Hirst for his inspired Scotland 2 Spain 3. So, Josh really is smarter than Vicky O & a nearly 9 year old sister!
- Bet of the Week:
- Double whammy as Serbia prove to be the coupon-buster more so for Andrew D rather than Shaun B….
- “… I think it’s finally time for me to laugh about it”:
- Shaun Backhouse stays top 7 points ahead of Andrew D who in turn is 1 point ahead of Josh H & Howard T. Tony B moves ominously into the Top Ten…
- “It gets lonely for heavens sake”:
- Vim Gupta stays bottom of the pile three points behind is old mucker Savan A and five behind Neil B…
- “Decided he better hike it to the second floor”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 29 places are Ellen Fernandez & Mark De-Ste-Croix (zut alors! The French get good!)- honourable mentions go to Neil M (+19), Dave N (+24), Jazz S (+25 = oooh scary!) and Michelle F (+22 – oooh even scarier!).
- “I fell into some kind of sorry state”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 26 places are Mark Grey & Pete Britton (karma for Citeh fans for spoiling football forever eh?!) – dishonourable mentions go to Jamie S (-20), Charlie H (-20), Debbie J (-24), Francesca F (-22) and Gareth M (-25)
- PAS Cup 2011:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS Cup 2011(and pay a reduced entry fee!) you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… the Palace Guard, Gary Blackburne.
- And Another Thing:
- Still not paid yet?! Get your payment across as soon as please!
The new online scoresheet function is ready for beta-testing (ooh a techkie word!) so when I get time to sort my life out I’ll be inviting some of you to get involved – seemit as an honour rather than a chore mes amigos…