- “So i pull out twenty notes”:
- His team might yet get relegated so it was good news that Jamie Sellers 41 (8) pelfed a win from a celebrating Geordie this week. £20 Jamie to spend on an “I *heart* Colin” t-shirt then…
- “Somethings bound to go wrong”:
- O well done! I commend your pains, and every one shall share i’ the gains… except you Mark Shakespeare 11 (0).
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A good week for many especially pie heads… Four got the 0-0 at St Andrews and four more got the 0-0 at Fulham. Dan P & Jamie S got Blackpool 3 Forest 1, four (!) got the 4-1 between Leicester & Watford, Scott A/ Stephen S / Vim G got the 3-1 for Swansea and Nick H got Hamilton 3 Kilmarnock 0. Me and the missus got the Desmond at St Johnstone and Olly O & Mark Se got Motherwell 2 Dundee Utd 3. Vim G / Howard T / Martin S got Sp*rs 2 Chelsea 1 and 9 got Liverpool 3 West Ham 0. Best correct score of the week? Gareth Morgan got 9 points for Celtic 3 Hibs 2
- Bet of the Week:
- Didn’t matter I missed the Inter game cos the 7 homes went down anyway, Jazz’s Sp*rs put pay to the treble and it did matter I missed the Millwall game cos the other two came in! That means Jazz earns another £5 and more importantly, BotW spot prize slot 39th, now has a whole £6 on it!
- “I’m on a roll!”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for an incredible twelfth week, and with a 25 point must surely win the title. Josh H stays in secod but Jazz S is within 2 correct scores of the runner up spot in a non changing Top 3.
- “I got my peeps standing with me shouting pull up your socks”:
- Howard Thomas remains in last place, 10 points behind Francesca F who in turn is only 4 points behind Matt W in a non changing Bottom 3.
- “I got my peeps them telling me they know where its at”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 9 places, is Jon Tofeili & El Presidente to 18th & 12th respectively. Honourable mentions for Matt G (+5), Mark J B (+6), Tony S (+8) and Vim G (+8).
- “But i just cant be f*cked”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 14 places, is Mark Shakespeare to 48th. Dishonourable mentions for Nick H (-10), Simon Linds (-6) Shaun B (-5) and Jamie T (-6).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Jamie T on 11th, Pab on 12th, Matt G on 13th, Jason M on 17th, Neil O on 23rd, Neil M on 27th, Andy C on 33rd, Paul J on 39th, Ben McK on 42nd, Mr 2-0 on 50th, Matt W on 54th and Francesca F on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Debbie Jones.
- And Another Thing:
- PAS World Cup 2010 – next week will determine your final league position! If you’re in the Top 32 you will qualify for PAS World Cup if you so wish and it’ll cost you a tenner for the whole tournament! And, you’ll be “drawn” a team who will earn you bonus points for every goal they score! If you finish outside the Top 32, you can still join in the summer bonanza but it’ll cost you £15 and you won’t be allocated a team to earn you bonus points – the choice is yours!