- “Arms raised in a V”:
- With almost perfect timing Jazz Sian 31(5) takes this week’s £20 and looks to be running into the sort of form that just might yet cause a last minute upset on the end of season standings…at least he won’t be going to Wembley again though.
- “Try to forget this…”:
- This week’s shocker with almost imperfect timing goes to Neil Osborne 10(0) – at least this isn’t Week 13 Neil!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Loadsa nil-nils…. Frankie F/MartinS/Jon A got Barnsley 0 Derby 0, Paul J/Pete B/Matt W got Doncaster 2 WBA 3 and Richard H & Catriona J (ahhhh) got the 3-2 at Deepdale. Mark Sh & Jon A got the 0-0 at Darlo and Mark Sh/Debbie J/Josh H got Chelsea’s semi final 3-0. Neil T let his head rule his heart for Blackburn 0 Man Utd 0 and Julian F let his heart rule his head for the lovely Sp*rs 0 Pompey 0. 11 got Wolves 0 Stoke 0.
- Best correct score of the week?:
- Olly Osmond for his Newcastle 4 Blackpool 1.
- Bet of the Week:
- Simon Lindquist’s lower league selections came to sweet nothing and leaves BotW spot prize slot 13th with no pounds – unlucky!
- “With him on top”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for an incredible eleventh week, but now with a 27 point lead over Josh H. Jazz S closes in to 4 points of the runner up spot in a non changing Top 6.
- “Try to erase this…”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez is off the bottom!!! And now 11 points ahead of Howard Thomas in last place. Matt W is 23 points away from the wooden spoon in a very changed Bottom 6.
- “But we unleashed a lion”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 11 places, is Mark Seels to 32nd. Honourable mentions for Pete B (+9), Shaun B (+6), Rich L (+7), Richard H (+8) and Julian F (+6).
- “…harmless little f*ck”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 9 places, is Neil Osborne to 20th. Dishonourable mentions for Neil M (-5), Simon Linds (-7) Dan P (-5), Tony S (-5) and Clare T (-8).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Scott A on 11th, Rob H on 12th, Ben H on 13th, Michelle F on 17th, Simon Lindq on 23rd, Jon T on 27th, Danny A on 33rd, Dan P on 39th, Julian F on 42nd, Mr 2-0 on 50th, Matt W on 54th and Francesca F on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Mark Seels.
- PAS Cup:
- Congratulations to the finalists – see you in May!
- And Another Thing:
- A message from our man at the top…
Hello all, please help us! Mary and I are walking 4 miles with “Beefy” Ian Botham on 16th April in Reading to raise money for Leukaemia Research.
The walk is taking place almost exactly 5 years since Mary finished her treatment so we thought it would be good to mark the occasion and to raise money for the charity to help them make sure every child has a good chance of getting through this illness.
So please go to our fundraising page now. Every donation big or small will help. Here’s the link: http://original.justgiving.com/tonybowley
Tony and Mary Bowley