- “Oh, it was a good lay, good lay”:
- He went AWOL for a season or two but now he’s back! Simon Lindquist 34(6) is back to his winning ways with this week’s & 20 in his pocket to spend down Woking way…spare a thought for runner up Pete B though, he managed an amazing 21 results right this week – let’s hope he had a few lines on with the bookies.
- “I’m so sorry”:
- Quite a bad week all round really and even worse for Howard Thomas & Julian Fernandez 10(0) – tut tut tut boys…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- A shocker… Stephen S got Pompey 0 Blackburn 0, Paul J & Martin S got Sheff U 0 Barnsley 0 and Paul H & Martin S (again) got another away win for Darlo, 1-2 at Burton.
- Best correct score of the week?:
- Will Oppong for his WBA 3 Leicester 0 (you can show off to your new workmates now!)
- Bet of the Week:
- Shaun Backhouse’s selections failed to come in and he joins a big list of losers…
- “All the things you knew…”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for an incredible tenth week, but now with a 34 point lead over the kid Josh H. Jazz S closes in to 7 points of the runner up spot in a non changing Top 3.
- “I’m so very sickened”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom but now only 3 (!) points adrift of Howard T. Matt W is 13 points away from the wooden spoon in a non changing Bottom 4.
- “..why do you hang around ?.”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 13 places, is Simon Lindquist to 12th. Honourable mentions for Neil O (+5), Nick H (+9), Ben H (+6), Pete B (+10), Danny A (+5), Dave N (+8) and Mark Sh (+5)
- “…you know it makes things hard for me ?”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places, is Julian Fernandez to 48th. Dishonourable mentions for Shaun B (-7), Savan A (-8) Debbie J (-6), Rich L (-6) and Richard H (-6).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Neil O on 11th, Olly O on 12th, Andrew D on 13th, Pab on 17th, Pete B on 23rd, Savan A on 27th, Paul H on 33rd, Tony S on 39th, Ben McK on 42nd, Dave C on 50th, Matt W on 54th and Howard T on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Rich Lee.
- And Another Thing:
- I hate football…