- “Who got the pay?”:
- It was a close run thing right up to the last two games at least…eventually a man from that infamous syndicate swooped down to claim the & 20. Step up Shaun Backhouse 37 (6) – that put you in the good books amongst your peers?!
- “They walked with a limp. I thought something was wrong.”:
- Oh dear, a few weeks ago he forgot to send the winning scoresheet in (no, really) and now he’s it the real rock bottom – Mark Shakespeare 10(0) – could it get any worse?!
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Guess who got the 7-1?… Dan P got Bolton 0 Man U 4, 6 got Celtic’s 3-1 v Kimarnock, Ben H got the coupon buster Derby 1 Leicester 0, Julian F & Matt G got Dundee U 3 Motherwell 0, Sam A/Simon Linds/Moi got Hibs 1-3 at Falkirk, 7 got the 5 points at Anfield, 11 got the 5 points at Eastlands, Dan P/Howard T/Gareth M got the 2-2 between PNE & QPR and 6 got the nil-nil at Swansea.
- Best correct score of the week?:
- Matt Gingell for his Shrewsbury 0 Darlington 2 (so nearly Best Correct Score of the Season!)
- Bet of the Week:
- In BotW’s own inimitable style, Michelle F fell foul on all three bets…
- “…this was a very, very, very popular place”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for an incredible ninth week, but now with only (imagine!) a 32 point lead over the new kid Josh H. Jazz S closes in on the runner up spot in a non changing Top 6.
- “Could this be because the economical system was meant to keep him and his group from having the self-motivation…”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom but now 17 points adrift of Howard T. Matt W is 18 points away from the wooden spoon in a non changing Bottom 3
- “sharing a finer way life…”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 20 places, is Shaun Backhouse to 18th. Honourable mentions for Mark J B (+11), Dan P (+10) and Jon T (+13)
- “They looked mad at the world…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places, is Mark Shakespeare to 43rd. Dishonourable mentions for Neil O (-9), Andy C (-8) Danny A (-8) and Paul J (-11).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Martin S on 11th, Michelle F on 12th, Matt G on 13th, Jason M on 17th, Neil M on 23rd, Andy C on 27th, Pete B on 33rd, Simon Lindq on 39th, Catriona J on 42nd, Vim G on 50th, Matt W on 54th and Howard T on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Jon Tofeili.
- And Another Thing:
- Congrats to Ben & Joanne McKeown on the birth of their little girl Orla. Now sit back and watch the Tyne-Wear battle over colours to dress her in…