- “You’re my favourite moment”:
- Would you Adam & believe it! Random off the cuff scores win out again and strike a blow against all those naysayers who don’t do PAS cos they “know nothing about football”. Yep, Michelle Fernandez 44 (7) wins the £20 for the second time this season just nipping past Olly O, leaving him and me absolutely gutted! Chelle plans to spend her winnings backing the Argies in June…
- “Howl under the moon”:
- Not a good week to get a sub 20 point score – so not a good week then for Richard Hirst & Jason Morris 18 (1)
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Good scores, good scores….14 got Celtic’s 3-0, 7 got Cardiff 3 Watford 1 and 4 got Blackburn’s fantastic 1-1 with Chelsea. Michelle F, Gareth M, Ben H got the 3-2 between WBA and PNE, Paul J & Olly O got Leicester 2 Coventry 2 and Jamie T & Gareth M got Sheff Wed 0 Derby 0. Mark Sh got Villa 2 Wolves 2 and Gareth M (again! – how come these scores weren’t in his bet??!) got Aberdeen 2 Dundee Utd 2… Best correct score of the week? That goes to me this week for the last gasp Pompey 3 Hull 2 – come on, I’ve got a gloating missus to deal with!
- Bet of the Week:
- Crashing straight back to the norm, Gareth Morgan’s hangover frazzled selections proved to be a bit rubbish… a lot rubbish actually.
- “Walk out into velvet”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for an incredible eighth week, now with an even more incredible 35 point lead over the new kid Josh H. Jazz S consolidates third spot.
- “Nothing more to say”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom but now 14 points adrift of Howard T. Matt W falls 1 place, 16 points away from the wooden spoon.
- “I’m like a dog to get you”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 22 places, is Michelle Fernandez to 13th. Honourable mentions for Olly O (+13), El Presidente (+14), Danny A (+15) and Gareth M (+16)
- “Getting down to greet you”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 13 places, is Richard Hirst to 29th. Dishonourable mentions for Nick H (-8), Julian F (-7), Mark JB (-10), Clare T (-10) and Pete B (-7).
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Rob H on 11th, Jamie S on 12th, Michelle F on 13th, Pab on 17th, Ben H on 23rd, Paul J on 27th, Clare T on 33rd, Stephen S on 39th, Ellen F on 42nd, Gary B on 50th, Matt W on 54th and Howard T on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Mark J Brown.
- And Another Thing:
- Did you see Wor Jon on the telly? Looking very much like a young Keith Allen, he and his lovely mam got to the final but didn’t manage to win the jackpot – boo!
Oh, it’s gonna be an Arsenal – Bordeaux final btw….