- “…we were golden”:
- There’s a pretender to the Jazz Sian crown for being really really good at PAS! Tony Bowley 42 (7) takes his second weekly £20 prize and you want to see what he’s doing to the table…
- “You can try your whole life…”:
- He may be sunning himself up in Dubai but Mark J Brown 12 (0) has a dreary ol’ score this week.
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Not the best… 4 got Arsenal 3 Burnley 1, 12 got Norwich 3 Yeovil 1 and 8 got the Rangers 3-1. Julian F, Jon A, Shaun B got the 0-0 between Fulham and Spurs and Clare T, Sam A, Vim G got the 0-0 between Colchester and Brighton. Best correct score of the week? No one claimed that…
- Bet of the Week:
- The curse strikes again as Neil T goes close but not close enough – surely Tony B can make it stop with his second attempt this season?
- “Sometimes there’s no poison like a dream”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for a sixth week, now with an incredible 31 point lead over the new kid on the block, Josh H. Scott A is up to third.
- “…you can’t save the unsaveably”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom but now only 9 points adrift of Dave C. Gareth M drops 3 places, 12 points away from the wooden spoon.
- “You can dry your eyes”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 19 places, is Jamie Tofeili to 13th. Honourable mentions for Clare T (+16), Paul H (+8) and Sam A (+10)
- “I couldn’t help him…”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 11 places, are Stephen Street, Dave Nicklin, Mark J Brown, Ellen Fernandez to 32nd, 41st, 46th, 49th respectively. Dishonourable mentions for Ben H (-10) and Richard H (-8)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Debbie J on 11th, Jazz S on 12th, Jamie T on 13th, Pab on 17th, Rich L on 23rd, Ben H on 27th, Will O on 33rd, Pete B on 39th, Gary B on 42nd, Paul J on 50th, Gareth M on 54th and Dave C on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Stephen Street.
- And Another Thing:
- like things from the 80’s? Check these out for some vintage! http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_8298000/8298751.stm and http://smashingtelly.com/2007/09/12/the-inter-city-firm-1985/ and on the Smashing Telly you’ll find that 1984 “Threads” drama about a nuclear holocaust – which gave me bad dreams for a few nights!