- “Can work wonders”:
- A lovely double for the Templeton household this season as Neil Templeton 47 (9) had the landlords of Belfast no doubt jumping for joy… hopefully he’ll raise a glass to runner up Josh H who missed out courtesy of 2 correct scores – a fine performance from our second youngest PASer in the Spring ’10 campaign.
- “…when I try and just die”:
- William, oh William, it really was nothing this week – Will Oppong 14 (0) is feeling down, miserable even…
- Correct Score of the Week:
- Quite tame this week folks… 15 got the blindingly obvious St Mirren 0 Hamilton 0, 8 got WBA 3 Derby 1, 6 got the Arsenal’s 1-3 at Stoke, 6 got the bore-fest between Sunderland & Fulham, Nick H & Matt G got Dundee U 3 Falkirk 0 and Mark Sh & Clare T got the other 0-0 at Portman Road. However, best correct score of the week, goes to Gareth Morgan for his “administration busting” Burnley 1 Portsmouth 2.
- Bet of the Week:
- Michelle F had a complete Elm Street so we’ve yet to find a winner going to the half way stage – step up, Neil Templeton. We need a winner son!
- “But I’m only ever seen in the right place”:
- Tony Bowley stays top for a fifth week, now with a huge 28 point lead over Jason M. Week 5 winner Neil T is up to third.
- “…and now that your day- dream is forgotten”:
- Little Frankie Fernandez remains bottom now 16 points adrift (poor baby!) of Matt W, Howard T moves up a place 19 points away from the wooden spoon.
- “Turns it ’round”:
- Highest climber this week, up a whopping 19 places, is Josh Hirst to 4th. Honourable mentions for Neil T (+13), Jazz S (+16), Nick H (+17) and Rich L (+15)
- “When you’re down”:
- Falling furthest this week, down a whopping 21 places, is Will Oppong to 28th. Dishonourable mentions for Neil M (-13), Simon Linds (-10), Jamie S (-11), Simon Lindq (-15) and Gary B (-10)
- Spot Prizers:
- OK, if you finish on these positions at the end of Week Thirteen, you WILL win these prizes! Current incumbents are Rob H on 11th, Nick H on 12th, Savan A on 13th, Ben H on 17th, Andy C on 23rd, Olly O on 27th, Dan P on 33rd, Tony S on 39th, Pete B on 42nd, Danny A on 50th, Howard T on 54th and Matt W on 55th.
- PAS World Cup 2010:
- In order to be invited to enter the PAS World Cup 2010 you will have to finish in the Top 32 after 13 weeks of play. Currently sneaking the last spot is… Jamie Tofeili.
- And Another Thing:
- Aaron Ramsey’s injury is one of the worse things i’ve ever witnessed live, how they managed to play on I’ll never know… oh, and Mr Wenger is a t*t.